Help with Auto rename and move script please

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
kaneelias

Help with Auto rename and move script please

Post by kaneelias »

Hey all,

I am looking for some assistance with a script I am running. The part that is running for TV shows is working correctly and leaving a copy of the TV Show in the folder e:\Downloads\External\TV Shows however, something that I can not see in the script is deleting the Movie file that is meant to be stored in e:\Downloads\External\Movies after it has finished transferring to my NAS.

I am not sure how to stop the script from deleting the Movie file but I would like it to sit in the following folder

e:\Downloads\External\Movies after it has transferred to my NAS which is Z:\movies

Thanks for any help in advance. Cheers

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc "E:\Downloads\Process\Complete" --output "e:/Downloads/External" --action move --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y music=y artwork=n clean=y subtitles=en "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D" "seriesFormat=TV Shows/{n}/{'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n} {s00e00} - {t}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n.colon(' - ')} ({y})" & xcopy /s "e:\Downloads\External\TV Shows" "w:\" & Robocopy "e:\Downloads\External\Movies" "z:\movies" /MOVE /E & PowerShell -WindowStyle Hidden -NoProfile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Command "& {Start-Process PowerShell -ArgumentList '-NoProfile -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File ""C:\Users\psych\Powershell.ps1""' -Verb RunAs}"
rednoah
The Source

Re: Help with Auto rename and move script please

Post by rednoah »

I'd start by moving all the complexity into a separate standalone script that you can test independently and see the console output:

cmd /c C:\utorrent-postprocess.cmd "%L" "%S" "%N" "%K" "%F" "%D"

cmd /c C:\utorrent-postprocess.cmd "Movie" "" "Test Label" "multi" "" "C:/Test/Input/Folder"

What does the console output say?

:!: Note that Windows does not allow one process to move / delete files that are in-use by another process, which likely makes --action move incompatible with your use case, if not always, then at least randomly intermittently.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.