Latest Filebot adding comma to kbps listing <please stop>

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
Rangifer

Latest Filebot adding comma to kbps listing <please stop>

Post by Rangifer »

First off, I love FileBot. It has made keeping media sorted on the family PLEX server a flippin' dream. There's no way I'd be able to keep it tidy without this great software.

I have one nit to pick, which is odd as it was only recently introduced with the latest version. Filebot has started adding a comma to the "kbps" tag

Using this on movies (and another string on TV episodes, but it occurs with both)

Code: Select all

{n.replaceAll(/[:|]/, "-")} ({y}) {vf}-{vc}_{(kbps)}_{ac}-{af}
use to produce
     Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001) 2160p-x265_5084 kbps_AAC-8ch.mkv (5084 w/o comma)

now it produces
     Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001) 2160p-x265_5,084 kbps_AAC-8ch.mkv (5,084 w/ a comma)

Can you please restore it to the original, no-comma listing or add a way to list kbps without a comma?

Yes, I AM ADD and have 4000 movies and 18000 TV episodes without a comma and would love to keep it that way.

Thanks.

Rangifer

Mac 10.14.6
FileBot 4.9.4
rednoah
The Source

Re: Latest Filebot adding comma to kbps listing <please stop>

Post by rednoah »

You can force {kbps} into an simple Integer value like so:

{ kbps as int } kbps

5084 kbps

Alternatively, the {bitrate} binding will now dynamically switch to different units depending on the value, so that would format to 5 Mbps instead of 5,084 kbps and thus get rid of the comma, but also change the unit:

{ bitrate }

5 Mbps
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Rangifer

Re: Latest Filebot adding comma to kbps listing <please stop>

Post by Rangifer »

That rocks. I hit on the new { bitrate }, but I want everything in the same units. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!