Weird TMBD match for a Korean movie

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
fbotguy

Weird TMBD match for a Korean movie

Post by fbotguy »

The movie is called JUNG_E and has a page on TMDB:https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/843794?language=en-GB

However FileBot matches it to a single 1996 movie called Jung. Is this a FileBot issue or something wrong with TMDB's API?

rednoah
The Source

Re: Weird TMBD match for a Korean movie

Post by rednoah »

Please post file paths as text when reporting mismatches:
rednoah wrote: 31 Jul 2014, 16:40
  • Include file paths as text when reporting mismatches (press F7 to copy debug information)

Use Double-Click ➔ Edit Match to manually fix the match. If the correct movie doesn't show up. That's a clue. If it does show up, that's a clue too. There will always be a corner case that doesn't work. That is normal. That said, we'll look into improving auto-detection for this specific case.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
fbotguy

Post by fbotguy »

Debug info:
JUNG_E.2023/JUNG_E (2023).mkv {"@type":"Movie","year":1996,"imdbId":116726,"tmdbId":391729,"language":"en-US","id":391729,"name":"Jung","aliasNames":[]}

Dobule-Click -> Edit Match tells me that FileBot perceives the name as Jung, not Jung_E, which I think is the source of the problem. If I correct it to Jung_E like below, I can see the correct movie.

rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Some debugging reveals... FileBot has E.?\d{1,4} as an explicit ignore pattern, which accidentally matches E 2023 in this specific case. :lol:

EDIT:

Fixed. The issue will resolve itself within a few weeks.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
fbotguy

Post by fbotguy »

Thank you! :)