Advanced Formats

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
Zerelah

Advanced Formats

Post by Zerelah »

Hi
I have spent the Many many last hours setting up FB to sort to my folders in alphabetical order and it works (only took me around 6 hours)
and what i would like a lot of help with is getting the rest to work since im affraid its way to advanced for me hope someone has the time and will :D
I have an idea about how it might be accomplished but i dont know how to do it.
My folder structure is like this
Cartoons (if genre is animation put in this folder)
Danish Movies (if language is danish put in this folder)
Danish Cartoons (if language is danish and genre is animation put in this folder)
Danish Standup (if langue is danish and genre is stand up put in this folder)
Movies (sorted in 0-9/abcd folders and it works)
Stand uo (if genre is standup put in this Folder)

This is the code Iam using and it works well exept that the parrents folder get a colon I dont know how to remove

Code: Select all

{n.sortName()[0].match((~/(?i)[0-9]/):'D:/µtorrent/!Movies/0-9', (~/(?i)[a-d]/):'D:/µtorrent/!Movies/ABCD' , (~/(?i)[e-h]/):'D:/µtorrent/!Movies/EFGH' , (~/(?i)[i-l]/):'D:/µtorrent/!Movies/IJKL' , (~/(?i)[m-p]/):'D:/µtorrent/!Movies/MNOP' , (~/(?i)[q-t]/):'D:/µtorrent/!Movies/QRST') ?: 'D:/µtorrent/!Movies/UVWYXZ'}:/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} ({y}){' [' + fn.matchAll(/uncensored|remastered|uncut|extended|unrated|director.*cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(', ') + ']'}/{n} ({y}){' [' + fn.matchAll(/uncensored|remastered|uncut|extended|unrated|director.*cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(', ') + ']'}{"."+lang.getDisplayName(Locale.getDefault()).upperInitial()}
Alt https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C ... 9197%21107

And lastly regarding amc is it possible firstly to only get poster and nfo and not the links and fanart? and secondly could one hook --def exec=touch into the naming format since Media Companion need different calls for movies and series ?

sorry for the long post and all the questions

[Admin Edit: Fixed img tag]
Ithiel
Power² User

Re: Advanced Formats

Post by Ithiel »

Hi Zerelah,

Try this

Code: Select all

{n.sortName()[0].match((~/(?i)[0-9]/):'D:/µtorrent/!Movies/0-9', (~/(?i)[a-d]/):'D:/µtorrent/!Movies/ABCD' , (~/(?i)[e-h]/):'D:/µtorrent/!Movies/EFGH' , (~/(?i)[i-l]/):'D:/µtorrent/!Movies/IJKL' , (~/(?i)[m-p]/):'D:/µtorrent/!Movies/MNOP' , (~/(?i)[q-t]/):'D:/µtorrent/!Movies/QRST') ?: 'D:/µtorrent/!Movies/UVWYXZ'}/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} ({y}){' [' + fn.matchAll(/uncensored|remastered|uncut|extended|unrated|director.*cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(', ') + ']'}/{n} ({y}){' [' + fn.matchAll(/uncensored|remastered|uncut|extended|unrated|director.*cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(', ') + ']'}{"."+lang.getDisplayName(Locale.getDefault()).upperInitial()}
Looks like you had a rogue colon about here:
UVWYXZ'}:/{n.replaceFirst
There can be only one Power² User
Zerelah

Re: Advanced Formats

Post by Zerelah »

TX Ithiel

One down