Working with Filebot on multiple volumes

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
Strunov

Working with Filebot on multiple volumes

Post by Strunov »

I have my TV Shows spread on several volumes, and am trying to your your naming format to select the volume with most free space.

This is the code I am trying to run:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc . --def "seriesFormat={["/share/Multimedia/", "/share/Media/", "/share/Multimedia1"].collect{"$it/TV/$n" as File}.sort{ a, b -> a.exists() <=> b.exists() ?: a.diskSpace <=> b.diskSpace }.last()}/{episode}" --action test -non-strict --conflict override
Somehow it fails, and cant see why, so was hoping someone could help me out here.
This is the output:

Code: Select all

</", "/share/Multimedia1"].collect{"$it/TV/$n" as File}.sort{ a, b -> a.exists() <=> b.exists() ?: a.diskSpace <=> b.diskSpace }.last()}/{episode}" --action test -non-strict --conflict override                                                                         
Parameter: seriesFormat = {[/share/Multimedia/, /share/Media/, /share/Multimedia1].collect{/TV/ as File}.sort{ a, b -> a.exists() <
Argument: /share/MD0_DATA/Download/transmission/completed/Hannibal.S02E13.Custom.DKSubs.720p.HDTV.x264-NGSerier
Input: /share/MD0_DATA/Download/transmission/completed/Hannibal.S02E13.Custom.DKSubs.720p.HDTV.x264-NGSerier/X/TV/Hannibal/S2/Hannibal.S02E13.Custom.DKSubs.720p.HDTV.x264-NGSerier.srt
Input: /share/MD0_DATA/Download/transmission/completed/Hannibal.S02E13.Custom.DKSubs.720p.HDTV.x264-NGSerier/X/TV/Hannibal/S2/Hannibal.S02E13.Custom.DKSubs.720p.HDTV.x264-NGSerier.mkv
Exclude: /share/MD0_DATA/Download/transmission/completed/Hannibal.S02E13.Custom.DKSubs.720p.HDTV.x264-NGSerier/Hannibal.S02E13.Custom.DKSubs.720p.HDTV.x264-NGSerier.nfo
Group: [tvs:hannibal] => [Hannibal.S02E13.Custom.DKSubs.720p.HDTV.x264-NGSerier.srt, Hannibal.S02E13.Custom.DKSubs.720p.HDTV.x264-NGSerier.mkv]
javax.script.ScriptException: SyntaxError: missing token: }
Finished without processing any files
Failure (°_°
Can anyone see what goes wrong?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Working with Filebot on multiple volumes

Post by rednoah »

There's an issue with passing in formats that contain =

It's fixed with r2252
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.