Problem with Movie Format.

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
yup8

Problem with Movie Format.

Post by yup8 »

{n} [{y}] {vf} {af}
trying this.
getting Binding Error: :"af" Invalid media file:null.
Tried clearing my cache.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Problem with Movie Format.

Post by rednoah »

Doesn't matter. Click "Use Format" and see what happens.

Because you haven't defined a media file to test your expression it'll give you a warning. You can do that with the =(x) button. But it's still just a test environment so some bindings only work with real [file, episode/movie] pairs.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
yup8

Post by yup8 »

trying this now:
"[{vf},{group}]{n} ({y}) ({pi})"
This: "Mirror Mirror 2012 1080p BluRay DTS x264-LEGi0N" Becomes This: "[,]Mirror Mirror (2012) ()"
What Am I doing wrong?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

It's a single movie so {pi} is invalid. Also LEGi0N is not recognized (because of 0 not O).

Check that one for more info:
http://filebot.sourceforge.net/forums/v ... 5&t=2#p783
yup8

Post by yup8 »

And why is vf not shown ?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

MediaInfo is probably not set up correctly, i.e. you probably installed for the wrong architecture. http://filebot.sourceforge.net/forums/v ... 5&t=2#p783 contains some troubleshooting as well for that.
part timer

Post by part timer »

If that's the naming format you want to use, you might want to consider instead doing it like this:

Code: Select all

{"[$vf]"}{" [$group]"}{n}{" ($y)"}{" (CD$pi)"}
This would take away the empty brackets you'll get for the times when there is nothing to go inside the brackets.

It would spit this out instead:

[LEGi0N]Mirror Mirror (2012)
instead of

[,]Mirror Mirror (2012) ()
And if I had used a real video file instead of an empty one to check it the vf should be there as well. Because that info wasn't available though or the cd# it just didn't print anything which looks nicer imho than empty brackets.

Just a suggestion (and not my original idea btw, I liked it so I use it, but the credit goes to Okam from this thread: http://filebot.sourceforge.net/forums/v ... hp?f=5&t=2)
Spent a bit of time on my format expression (especially since it took me a while to figure out that by putting the brackets INSIDE the {} instead of outside that it would not append empty []'s to my file names if the bindings were undefined XP) so I thought I should share it here so others can see it. Anyways, here you go:

CODE: SELECT ALL
F:/{n}{"/Season $s"}/{n} - {s}{e.pad(2)} - {t}{" [$airdate.year]"}{" [$vf]"}{" [$source]"}{" [$vc]"}{" [$ac]"}{" [$group]"}

This takes my files, organizes them by series and season, then renames them and appends the info tags ONLY if the info exists.