✭✭ Screenshots or Console Logs are absolutely necessary for any kind of bug report! ✭✭
If you're using the GUI:
- Include System Information: Windows 10? macOS? Ubuntu?
- How did you install FileBot? Windows Store? App Store? Package Repository?
- Include Screenshots
- Include file paths as text when reporting mismatches
- Use the Groovy Pad and run runScript 'sysinfo' (press F5, and then press F5 again)
- Include the cmdline call and any output or logs
- Include the output of filebot -script fn:sysinfo
- Make sure you escape and quote your cmdline arguments correctly. I will not fix your broken cmdline call for you.
- When redirecting console output, make sure to include standard output AND error output. I will not fix your command not found issues.
- When including logs, make sure that they illustrate the issue clearly. I will not sift through large chunks of random logs.
Before posting make sure to have a quick look at the FAQ and check existing posts for answers. When starting a New Topic think of a Meaningful Title, and avoid vague titles like "Bug Report" or "Need Help" or "filebot not working" because those aren't really helpful.
Nicely formatted posts are appreciated. Use bold / italic / underline or colors if it can make your point more clear, and when posting cmdline code or logs you must use the CODE tag since that will greatly improve readability.
I do not reply to private messages. Unless you have a very good reason for not making a public New Topic.
Sometimes rednoah may seem like a grunt and respond with short answers. This isn't (always) because he hates you, but because he's on mobile or busy fixing bugs.