Renaming folders only

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
rednoah
The Source

Re: Renaming folders only

Post by rednoah »

That definitely didn't change. What's your new ReleaseInfo.properties?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
part timer

Post by part timer »

Code: Select all

# source names mostly copied from [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirated_movie_release_types]
pattern.video.source: CAMRip|CAM|PDVD|TS|TELESYNC|PDVD|PPV|PPVRip|Screener|SCR|SCREENER|DVDSCR|DVDSCREENER|BDSCR|R4|R5|R5LINE|R5.LINE|DVD|DVDRip|DVDR|TVRip|DSR|PDTV|HDTV|DVB|DVBRip|DTHRip|VODRip|VODR|BDRip|BRRip|BluRay|BDR|BR-Scr|BR-Screener|HDDVD|HDRip|WorkPrint|VHS|VCD|TELECINE|WEB-DL|WEBRip

# additional release info patterns
pattern.video.format: DivX|Xvid|AVC|x264|h264|3ivx|mpeg|mpeg4|mp3|aac|ac3|2ch|6ch|WS|HR|720p|1080p|NTSC

# known release group names
url.release-groups: http://filebot.sourceforge.net/data/release-groups.txt

# blacklisted terms that will be ignored
url.query-blacklist: http://filebot.sourceforge.net/data/query-blacklist.txt

# clutter files that will be ignored 
url.exclude-blacklist: http://filebot.sourceforge.net/data/exclude-blacklist.txt

# list of all movies (id, name, year)
url.movie-list: http://filebot.sourceforge.net/data/movies.txt.gz

# list of tv show and anime names
url.series-list: http://filebot.sourceforge.net/data/series.list.gz

# disk folder matcher
pattern.diskfolder.entry: ^BDMV$|^HVDVD_TS$|^VIDEO_TS$|^AUDIO_TS$|^VCD$|^movie.nfo$
|^.+nfo$
part timer

Post by part timer »

It looks like this time notepad put an extra return in or something.
But now it won't let me change it and save it.
I'll try download it again.

edit********
doh.
I had so many windows open, one of them was filebot. That's why it wouldn't let me update the jar. It was in use. Deleted that extra return and it works again. I dunno how, but my bad. Seems to match better already, even though I only tried 2. I shouldn't try to jinx it. ;)
part timer

Post by part timer »

btw, whatever you changed for this jar, it seems 20x faster at matching and seems to be like 97% right with 1% or less pop up windows for matching movies. Total success. (Those numbers are rough guesstimates).

Awesome. :)

I still wish it would tell me which files gave the errors so I could exclude them. I've figured out that all the movies that show a rating of 0.0 from tmdb in my list are the ones causing the null error matching against tmdb. Probably because they aren't found at all and I'll match the leftovers against IMDB after i'm done. So I figured that much out. Huge hurdle. So much faster now, but when throwing an error, if you had the search string:error I think that would be an improvement.

Thank you again, for always getting these jars going. Love it.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You mean error when evaluating the expression? Or when search for a movie? I should have fixed all NPEs that where caused by a movie not existing in the db. Except for network error you shouldn't get any exceptions.

If you run FileBot with cmdline, i.e. cmd> java -jar FileBot.jar you'll see lots of debugging output if something goes wrong. If you send me that I can fix it.
part timer

Post by part timer »

What I mean is I drag and drop 45 folders into the left rename pane and click match tmdb. I still do like imdb better but it's a night and day difference in matching speed and tmdb wins hands down. The circle turns in the right corner, it goes for maybe a minute and then it stops and says null pointer and I'm back at square one. Since I didn't know what was causing the error I tried to gauge how long the error took to happen to try to figure out how far down the list the problem movie was so I could remove it.

So what I've been saying is instead of giving the error and failing, which it probably has to do when I get the socket error connection reset.

1. Instead of failing the whole batch do like a fail skip where it skips those files and carries on

2. Or do a fail and when the error pops up at the top of the screen, include the search string it was using when it crashed so you could easily remove it from the list

3. and in a perfect world all the files that matched ahead of it would still be ready for clicking on the rename button immediately without having to search again and the files below grey out.

Of course I have no idea how hard or easy any of that is to do. Just a wish list.

I'll try send some logs in a little bit. Hour or two maybe
part timer

Post by part timer »

Ok, so for example:

imdb:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475417/

tmdb: (actually it does have these problem movies just no one voted on them, not that they are missing)
http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/15426-unearthed

which is in:

Unearthed  [2007]  [Rated ]  [Voted 0.0]/

movie.tbn
[SD]  [276p]  [DVDRip]  [XviD]  [MP3]  [aXXo]  Unearthed [2007 R] (2007]DvDrip[Eng]-aXXo).avi
[SD]  [276p]  [DVDRip]  [XviD]  [MP3]  [aXXo]  Unearthed [2007 R] (2007]DvDrip[Eng]-aXXo).nfo
[SD]  [276p]  [DVDRip]  [XviD]  [MP3]  [aXXo]  Unearthed [2007 R] (2007]DvDrip[Eng]-aXXo).srt
folder.jpg
poster.jpg
From cmd:

Jul 29, 2012 12:58:09 AM net.sourceforge.filebot.ui.rename.RenamePanel$AutoCompleteAction$2 done
WARNING: NullPointerException: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.SwingWorker.get(Unknown Source)
        at net.sourceforge.filebot.ui.rename.RenamePanel$AutoCompleteAction$2.done(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.SwingWorker$5.run(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
        at sun.swing.AccumulativeRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.Timer.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.Timer$DoPostEvent.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at net.sourceforge.filebot.web.TMDbClient.getMovieDescriptor(Unknown Source)
        at net.sourceforge.filebot.media.MediaDetection.grepMovie(Unknown Source)
        at net.sourceforge.filebot.ui.rename.MovieHashMatcher.match(Unknown Source)
        at net.sourceforge.filebot.ui.rename.RenamePanel$AutoCompleteAction$2.doInBackground(Unknown Source)
        at net.sourceforge.filebot.ui.rename.RenamePanel$AutoCompleteAction$2.doInBackground(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Helpful?

Thank you as always!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Helpful! ;)

=> r1182
part timer

Post by part timer »

rednoah wrote:Actually I though of a hack that might work. FileBot does have a special case for disk folders (e.g. Avatar (2009)/VIDEO_TS/...) that'll that'll make it not traverse those folders but treat them as media objects. So you could maybe hack that to treat all folders like that.

1. Open the jar
2. Edit /net/sourceforge/filebot/media/ReleaseInfo.properties
3. Lookup this line: pattern.diskfolder.entry: ^BDMV$|^HVDVD_TS$|^VIDEO_TS$|^AUDIO_TS$|^VCD$
4. Change these patterns, e.g. ^.+nfo$ => all folders with nfo files are treated as disk folders
In the newest jar the format is changed a bit, and movie.nfo is there already, but for me with my matching nfos this seems to have worked in case anyone else needs it:

.+nfo
None of the rest have ^ or $ anymore either.