Has sonething changed recently?

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
J. Scott Elblein

Has sonething changed recently?

Post by J. Scott Elblein »

I've been using this code for ages now for renaming TV episodes for Plex:

Code: Select all

S:/Media Server/Unsorted/TV/{n.sortName('$2, $1').replaceAll(/[`´‘’?""“”]/, "'").replaceAll(/[:|]/, " - ").replaceAll(/[?]/, "!")}\{episode.special ? 'Season 00' : "Season ${s.pad(2)}"}\{n.upperInitial().lowerTrail().sortName('$2, $1').replaceAll(/[`´‘’?""“”]/, "'").replaceAll(/[:|]/, " - ").replaceAll(/[?]/, "!")} - {episode.special ? 's00e'+special.pad(2) : s00e00.lower()} - ({airdate.year}) - {t.upperInitial().lowerTrail().replaceAll(/[`´‘’?""“”]/, "'").replaceAll(/[:|]/, " - ").replaceAll(/[?]/, "!").replaceAll(/\b[IiVvXx]+\b/, {it.upper()})} - [{sdhd} {vf} {vc} {resolution}] [{ac} {af}]
And recently is appears that certain letters are getting capitalized after the apostrophe, whereas they didn't before?

For example:

Anything with an apostrophe+s will get a capital s, so words like it's become it'S. Same with words ending in 'll, such as you'll, become you'Ll. While other letters like (crap, I forgot now, lol) don't have that happen after the apostrophe.

I suspect something might have changed in the t.upperInitial().lowerTrail() function chain?

t.upperInitial().lowerTrail().replaceAll(/[`´‘’?""“”]/, "'")
Another thing I noticed while pressing F2 to manually change the case of those, is now after clicking the save button after changing only that letter, the hard coded path disappears, so this is now gone:

S:/Media Server/Unsorted/TV
And it'll save that edited file to the same folder as the original. That never used to happen.

Currently using: FileBot 4.7.5 (r4600) / Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_66 / Windows 10 10.0 (amd64)
rednoah
The Source

Re: Has sonething changed recently?

Post by rednoah »

Fixed with r4649.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.