Problems with hyphens

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
Vippis

Problems with hyphens

Post by Vippis »

Hi,

I'm new to Filebot. I installed on my Synology DS112j NAS and want to use it for renaming my downloaded TV-shows and movies. I want to use the script renall to rename all my files to a desired format.

Currently I use this line in a SSH shell:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:renall /volume1/Serien -non-strict --format "{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" --db TheTVDB --lang de
I get this error message:

"-" is not a valid option
What am I doing wrong? Please help!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Problems with hyphens

Post by rednoah »

I guess MissileHuggers SPK is still broken then, doesn't pass arguments along correctly.

Here's my offical startup script:
http://filebot.sourceforge.net/forums/v ... =254#p2595
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Vippis

Post by Vippis »

rednoah wrote:I guess MissileHuggers SPK is still broken then, doesn't pass arguments along correctly.

Here's my offical startup script:
http://filebot.sourceforge.net/forums/v ... =254#p2595
Can you please tell me what I have to do to fix the start up script? I'm a Linux noob :?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Just find the shell script that is called when you call 'filebot' and then edit it and change it to this:

#!/bin/sh
java -Dunixfs=false -DuseExtendedFileAttributes=false -Dsun.net.client.defaultConnectTimeout=10000 -Dsun.net.client.defaultReadTimeout=60000 -Dapplication.deployment=spk -Dapplication.dir=$HOME/.filebot -Djava.io.tmpdir=$HOME/.filebot/temp -Djna.library.path=/usr/local/filebot -Djava.library.path=/usr/local/filebot -jar /usr/local/filebot/filebot.jar "$@"
There's plenty of bash tutorials that tell u where to find stuff, how to edit text files, etc
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.