Different result on different computers (both Windows 10)

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
njf

Different result on different computers (both Windows 10)

Post by njf »

Hi

I have been using a Preset, partly copied from other examples, to rename my movies.

MOVIES/{ny.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\ (.+[^\ \(\d{4}\)])/, /$2 ($1)/)} ({vf.lower()} {vc.replace('HEVC','x265').lower()} {ac.lower()} {af.lower()})/{ny.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\ (.+[^\ \(\d{4}\)])/, /$2 ($1)/)} ({vf.lower()} {vc.replace('HEVC','x265').lower()} {ac.lower()} {af.lower()}){'.'+lang}

This has worked fine on my desktop. For example, I get a folder called '7th Voyage of Sinbad (The) (1958) (720p avc aac 2ch)' and a title '7th Voyage of Sinbad (The) (1958) (720p avc aac 2ch).mp4'.

I have just tried to use the identical preset on my laptop but for the same film I get a folder called 'THE 7TH VOYAGE OF SINBAD' and a file called 'The 7th Voyage of Sinbad - 8th Wonder of the Screen (720p avc aac 2ch).mp4'.

I am also using the same MovieDB (the second one in the dropdown list).

How can that be?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Different result on different computers (both Windows 10)

Post by rednoah »

If the version of FileBot is the same, then the same format will definitely give you the same output path. If that's not the case, then it's probably because a different movie got matched for some reason, or the movie data has recently changed.

If you clear the cache, and then try again around the same time on both machines, then it's most likely gonna work exactly the same again:
viewtopic.php?t=1996
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.