Sorting [a-z] with 's

All about user-defined episode / movie / file name format expressions
jlasalle

Sorting [a-z] with 's

Post by jlasalle »

My directory structure is as follows for movies: #'s, A's, B's... How do I add the 's to the sort so movies go into the proper folder instead of the A, B, C... The #'s is working correctly. Below is my command line script.

Code: Select all

filebot "/home/jlasalle/Videos/incomplete" -script fn:amc --output "/home/jlasalle/Videos/" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def movieFormat="/home/jlasalle/Videos/Movie/{n =~ /^(?i)[a-z]/ ? n [0] : '#\'s'}/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} [{y}]{subt} {source}/{n} {[y]} {source}" --def seriesFormat="/home/jlasalle/Videos/TV Shows/{n}/Season {s}/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} {sxe} - {t} {subt}" --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
rednoah
The Source

Re: Sorting [a-z] with 's

Post by rednoah »

e.g.

Code: Select all

{az + "'s"}
:!: There's a lot of things that are wrong with your command. Best to read the amc script manual again.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
jlasalle

Re: Sorting [a-z] with 's

Post by jlasalle »

Thank you, I will but as of right now it does do the job. Maybe reading over it again I can maximize it.