MAS 4.8.5 not working

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
boslaw

MAS 4.8.5 not working

Post by boslaw »

My actual files are not getting renamed (although the metadata must be getting updated because the episode names appear correct in Plex). Not sure how to resolve this issue.
rednoah
The Source

Re: MAS 4.8.5 not working

Post by rednoah »

What exactly have you tried? Is there an error message?

:idea: Please read How to Request Help.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
boslaw

Post by boslaw »

No error message. I drag a folder to Original Files. Press Match - the match works correctly and correct file names appear on the New Names panel. I've tried a few different presets. I press rename, Filebot says 12 files renamed correctly. I look at the actual files on my hard drive - no change. Files are not renamed.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

By hard drive do you mean network share?

:idea: Sounds like files are are in fact renamed successfully. Since FileBot doesn't report an error to you, macOS didn't report an error to FileBot. And Plex is picking up the new file names too.

:arrow: It's probably just a matter of Finder not refreshing the file listing of the current folder, which would be expected if it's a network share.

:arrow: If it's none of the above, please read How to Request Help and make sure to include screenshots.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
boslaw

Post by boslaw »

It's not a network share but you're correct, the files were getting renamed, just not refreshed. I ran a bunch of clean up processes using Onyx and the problem appears to have been resolved