Purchased licence (no email confirmation received when using hotmail.com email address)

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
grahamrimmer1984

Purchased licence (no email confirmation received when using hotmail.com email address)

Post by grahamrimmer1984 »

hi i purchased a licence and didnt recieve a key on email.. i have had to subscribe and got an email for account activation right away.. please advise
rednoah
The Source

Re: Purchased licence

Post by rednoah »

rednoah wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 07:21 If you want to recover a lost license key or a never received license key, please contact Paddle (our payment processor) with your name, email and payment details so they can look up your order and resend your license confirmation. If you have multiple purchases under your email address, then you must include payment details so that they can look up your most recent order.
Please contact Paddle with your payment information and ask them to resend your confirmation email to your correct email address.

EDIT:

I checked the log. Your license was issued and delivered successfully. You did however use your hotmail.com email address and not your gmail.com email address. The former will put your emails into the junk, the latter will deliver your emails reliably.

:arrow: Please read this:
viewtopic.php?t=11131

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Wolfie

Re: Purchased licence (no email confirmation received when using hotmail.com email address)

Post by Wolfie »

The reason it's called "hotmail" is because it burns all the legitimate email.

Gmail is tons better.