Bad License Key: PGP SIGNED MESSAGE not found

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
embysvr

Bad License Key: PGP SIGNED MESSAGE not found

Post by embysvr »

on ubuntu 20 i can not activate it. the paste key option takes me to this website, and the select license file just spins my cursor for a few minutes and freezes the program to where u can't close it unless u enter task manager.
rednoah
The Source

Re: just purchased lifetime license key

Post by rednoah »

:?: What does the log say?

:?: What does sysinfo say?

:idea: Please read How to Request Help.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
embysvr

Re: just purchased lifetime license key

Post by embysvr »

i assume that is located in the snap store directory? it just says Jul 05, 2020 10:07:55 AM net.filebot.Settings configureLicense
SEVERE: PX1 and the rest of what i assume my license code is. i don't think it is spitting an error out. the program doesn't close unless i force close it.
rednoah
The Source

Re: [ubuntu 20] i can not activate lifetime license

Post by rednoah »

embysvr wrote:05 Jul 2020, 15:41 switched over to unity and it showed it was a bad key. copying and pasting the entire license key worked..i was only copying part of it....not good at this forum stuff lol. thanks for your time.
No worries. It happens.

If you click Paste License Key but your clipboard does not contain a complete license key, then it'll just display a corresponding error message (e.g. PGP SIGNED MESSAGE not found) and open the manual so you can read up on things and perhaps try something else:
https://www.filebot.net/activate.html

The Select License File is just a different approach, that allows for a different set of possible user or system errors, so that at least one of the two works. If file dialogs also don't work on your system then that's bad luck. My first guess would be a snap related issue, so using apt instead is worth a try there:
https://www.filebot.net/linux/apt.html
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.