Search is not finding Superman And Lois

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
dsplzion

Search is not finding Superman And Lois

Post by dsplzion »

https://snipboard.io/2h4n05.jpg

is a screenshot I took. When I go to the 'Episodes' tab and type it in to that search it finds it no problem but when I try to use the 'Rename' tab it can't seem to find the program. It also cannot find it when I use the command line.

Thanks for the good program.

dsplzion
rednoah
The Source

Re: Search is not finding Superman And Lois

Post by rednoah »

UPDATE:

So I ran a test with Superman and Lois S01E06.mkv and here's how I'd deal with this one:
* Drop files into FileBot and match with TheTVDB as usual
* When it asks for "Superman" click Skip
* When it asks for "Superman: The Animated Series" click Skip
* And we suddenly get the correct match ready to rename.

Why? IDK exactly, but internally, it's probably asking itself about "Superman and Lois" too, but only has one option, and so it goes ahead with that one option instead of asking you to confirm. Based on all the options you confirmed or skipped, and the options it internally confirmed or skipped, "Superman and Lois" comes out on top.

:idea: You can streamline things for yourself by using the "Select and remember for next time" toggle on the lower left, and then when it asks for "Superman" or "Superman: The Animated Series" you just click and confirm "Superman and Lois" for every query if possible, or just some option if "Superman and Lois" is not in the list of options, so it won't ask again next time.

ORIGINAL:

Some files don't match automatically for one reason or another. Please read FAQ #2 for details on how to deal with those. Video Tutorial #2 is worth a watch too.

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.