An unexpected error occurred during startup: Assistive Technology not found: com.sun.java.accessibility.AccessBridge

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
Karl0ss

An unexpected error occurred during startup: Assistive Technology not found: com.sun.java.accessibility.AccessBridge

Post by Karl0ss »

Windows 10 x64 -

Been running filebot for years, and have always followed the upgrade path, it popped up and asked me to upgrade over the weekend (I may have been a bit out of date) all upgraded fine, but now I can't get it to open atall, opening in Console mode returns the following -

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files\FileBot>filebot.exe
java.awt.AWTError: Assistive Technology not found: com.sun.java.accessibility.AccessBridge
        at net.filebot.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.java.accessibility.AccessBridge
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        ... 1 more
Hope you can help, as I really need this working again..

Thanks

Karl
rednoah
The Source

Re: Assistive Technology

Post by rednoah »

Please try the latest revision and see if it works better for you.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Karl0ss

Re: An unexpected error occurred during startup: Assistive Technology not found: com.sun.java.accessibility.AccessBridge

Post by Karl0ss »

How do I update my windows version using your link? looks to all be linux/mac builds?

EDIT - I have tried the portable build in there and it works fine, so just my native install on windows 10 x64 not working...
rednoah
The Source

Re: An unexpected error occurred during startup: Assistive Technology not found: com.sun.java.accessibility.AccessBridge

Post by rednoah »

Karl0ss wrote: 21 Jun 2021, 10:40 I have tried the portable build in there and it works fine, so just my native install on windows 10 x64 not working...
The latest revision is not available as MSI installer package. Please use the portable package for the time being.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.