FB 4.9.4 incorrect year in duplicated titles

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
exceles

FB 4.9.4 incorrect year in duplicated titles

Post by exceles »

Hello. I am Spanish and I use filebot in Spanish as well as renaming the movies in Spanish.
There is a big mistake happening when renaming movies in batch in this last version 4.9.4 that does not happened in the previous version I use 4.8.2.

The problem occurs when I add more than one movie at a time, it only ask me the first movie when there is more than one match and the rest is chosen automatically by filebot.
Example: Lets say I have 10 movies that have multiples matches each, I add the 10 movies to the list ORIGINAL FILES, I choose in right panel Movie Mode TheMovieDB, it ask me the first movie, I choose whatever, it then chooses automatic matches to the other 9 movies failing very much in the decision.

In order to avoid this, I have to add the movies one by one, I add number 1, it ask me, then I add number 2 and it ask me again....
in batch mode is only asking me 1 time instead of 10 times.

Thanks for your time in reading this story.
rednoah
The Source

Re: FB 4.9.4 incorrect year in duplicated titles

Post by rednoah »

rednoah wrote: 30 Jan 2017, 10:45 Consider switching from Image Manual Confirmation to Image Automatic Selection if the first option is consistently on point. Select (Image) will auto-select the best match automatically for all subsequent choices. Skip (Image) will skip all subsequent choices.
If Image Automatic Selection doesn't work well for you, then you can just switch back to the default Image Manual Confirmation behaviour.

Please include file paths as text and screenshots. Please read How to Request Help.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.