Subtitle Search Not Working

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
papasmurfbil

Subtitle Search Not Working

Post by papasmurfbil »

So I've had no issues searching for subtitles. Used it without issue last week but, for the past couple days, no search results are coming up. I thought it could be the movie title so I searched for several well known movies, still no results. Is anyone else having these issues?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Subtitle Search Not Working

Post by rednoah »

Are you using the GUI? What does the error message say? Please provide screenshots.

Are you using the CLI? Please paste command and console output or logs so that we can see the error message.

:!: Note that you will have to reset your password on OpenSubtitles and configure FileBot to use your new password if you have not done so already this or last week: viewtopic.php?t=13003
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
papasmurfbil

Post by papasmurfbil »

I'm using the GUI on Windows. That's the strange thing, there are no error messages. After searching, I would usually get some results back or the Fuzzy Search option button on the button would appear. However, now, there are no results.

rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can hover over the warning symbol to see the error message. You can copy & paste the underlying error message from the log file.

:idea: Please read How to Request Help on how to find and read the log file.
papasmurfbil

Post by papasmurfbil »

I figured it out. I was not logged in to opensubtitles. Mod's please delete this thread. Thank you.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

No worries. A common issue these days since all the passwords have been reset last week, and so everyone needs to configure new login details.
Soter

Post by Soter »

I am having this problem too. Not able to login via filebot, but it works on www.opensubtitles.org

BR.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

What does the error message say? OpenSubtitles login works for me at this point in time.