.opus and .m4a audio files not working

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
jlw4049

.opus and .m4a audio files not working

Post by jlw4049 »

I encode these formats from my source audio file, I want correctly name them with FileBot. However, once I load them, click tvdb, it does nothing.

I don't know if the extensions aren't supported or what. If they aren't I'd like to make a request for them to be supported!

EDIT: I'm on the latest version of FileBot.
rednoah
The Source

Re: .opus and .m4a audio files not working

Post by rednoah »

:?: What is your use case? What is the context? Are you just collecting the audio streams of TV series episodes? Please read How to Request Help.🤔

:idea: Episode Mode only works for Episode / video files, and not audio files. You can use Plain File Mode if you want to process generic files and don't need Episode Mode intelligence.

:arrow: If you do need to process non-episode files as Episode items, then you can always resort to manual matching. Please watch Getting Started #2 and read FAQ #2 for details.

:arrow: If your audio files are external audio streams that accompany a primary video file, then it will work out-of-the-box assuming that the set of files is already somewhat well-named so that FileBot can interpret and process the set of files as a single unit:
viewtopic.php?t=12172

e.g.

Code: Select all

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
jlw4049

Re: .opus and .m4a audio files not working

Post by jlw4049 »

Thank you for the responses. This is all the information I need, it will suffice in what I need. Thanks again!