Pulling metadata out of a hat....and matching on that

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
aglyons

Pulling metadata out of a hat....and matching on that

Post by aglyons »

So FBNode on Synology seems to have built a fallback cache that it goes to whenever it gets confused.

Why it's confusing these two things makes no sense otherwise.

BTW, I checked the file and there is zero metadata related to the 'match' in the source file.

Code: Select all

filebot -script 'fn:amc' '/volume3/Sync/Seedbox/2-To Process/' --output /volume3/Sync/Seedbox/3-Processed/ --action hardlink --order Airdate --conflict override --lang en --def 'subtitles=eng' 'clean=y' 'deleteAfterExtract=y' 'minLengthMS=0' 'minFileSize=0' 'seriesFormat=TV/{n}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}' 'movieFormat=Movies/{n} {y}' --apply refresh -no-probe -no-index --log all --log-file '/var/packages/filebot-node/var/filebot.log'

------------------------------------------

Run script [fn:amc] at [Fri Aug 05 16:29:51 EDT 2022]
Parameter: subtitles = eng
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Parameter: minLengthMS = 0
Parameter: minFileSize = 0
Parameter: seriesFormat = TV/{n}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}
Parameter: movieFormat = Movies/{n} {y}
Argument[0]: /volume3/Sync/Seedbox/2-To Process
Ignore video extra: /volume3/Sync/Seedbox/2-To Process/TV Shows/Black.Bird.S01E06.2160p.WEB.h265-KOGi[rarbg]/Sample/black.bird.s01e06.2160p.web.h265-kogi.sample.mkv
Input: /volume3/Sync/Seedbox/2-To Process/TV Shows/Black.Bird.S01E06.2160p.WEB.h265-KOGi[rarbg]/Black.Bird.S01E06.2160p.WEB.h265-KOGi.mkv
       └─ Metadata: Super Giant Robot Brothers - 1x06 - Road Trip
Group: {Series=super giant robot brothers} => [Black.Bird.S01E06.2160p.WEB.h265-KOGi.mkv]
Get [English] subtitles for 1 file
Please enter your login details by calling `filebot -script fn:configure`
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB] with [Airdate]
Lookup via [Super Giant Robot Brothers]
Fetching episode data for [Super Giant Robot Brothers]
└─ 10 episodes
[HARDLINK] from [/volume3/Sync/Seedbox/2-To Process/TV Shows/Black.Bird.S01E06.2160p.WEB.h265-KOGi[rarbg]/Black.Bird.S01E06.2160p.WEB.h265-KOGi.mkv] to [/volume3/Sync/Seedbox/3-Processed/TV/Super Giant Robot Brothers/Super Giant Robot Brothers - S01E06 - Road Trip.mkv]
[REFRESH] Refresh File Services (/volume3/Sync/Seedbox/3-Processed/TV/Super Giant Robot Brothers)
Processed 1 file
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

------------------------------------------

[Process completed]
rednoah
The Source

Re: Pulling metadata out of a hat....and matching on that

Post by rednoah »

I don't know how this file got mismatched the first time around. If you do a bit of trial and error with pristine test files (i.e. newly created empty files in newly created empty folders) you might be able to narrow it down. That unknown reason in combination (maybe bad folder naming, maybe bad *.nfo file, etc) with Black Bird 1x06 not yet existing in the database at the time of processing in combination with using -non-strict matching.

:?: What did the log say when the file was mismatched and renamed incorrectly the first time around?

But since you're processing a file that has already been identified, processed and tagged via xattr metadata I can at least tell you where the match is coming from the second time around:

Input: /volume3/Sync/Seedbox/2-To Process/TV Shows/Black.Bird.S01E06.2160p.WEB.h265-KOGi[rarbg]/Black.Bird.S01E06.2160p.WEB.h265-KOGi.mkv
       └─ Metadata: Super Giant Robot Brothers - 1x06 - Road Trip

:arrow: You need to use the revert feature to undo previous rename operations, i.e. Tools ➔ Revert in FileBot Node, otherwise you need to manually reset xattr metadata as well. Because manually un-renaming a file won't reset xattr metadata.

EDIT:

Note that I cannot reproduce a mismatch with newly created files:

$ filebot -rename -r ./volume3 --db TheTVDB --output . --format "{plex}" --action TEST --log INFO
[TEST] from [volume3/Sync/Seedbox/2-To Process/TV Shows/Black.Bird.S01E06.2160p.WEB.h265-KOGi[rarbg]/Black.Bird.S01E06.2160p.WEB.h265-KOGi.mp4] to [TV Shows/Black Bird/Season 01/Black Bird - S01E06 - You Promised.mp4]
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.