Incorrect show matching on specific file in set of files

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
the1337moderate

Incorrect show matching on specific file in set of files

Post by the1337moderate »

WARNING, screenshot heavy post incoming.

I've got an odd one here that I cannot figure out. If I load a fresh instance of Filebot, add the following 4 files and just use the default ImageMatch button in the middle pointed at theTVDB.com, it'll match 3 of them to the right show, but wrong season, and 1 of the 4 to a different show:

So I close FileBot and launch a new instance and I try matching it to my custom preset which matches on absolute numbering instead of SxE. That results in it matching all files to the wrong show. (please don't judge me on the preset, I struggled to get it to do what I want, I'm sure it could be done cleaner)

Code: Select all

E:/Renamed/Anime/{ny.replaceAll(/[?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[:]/, ' -').replaceAll(/[\/\\*?"<>|]/)} /Season {episode.special ? '00' : order.airdate.s.pad(2)} /{ny.replaceAll(/[?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[:]/, ' -').replaceAll(/[\/\\*?"<>|]/)} - {episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : order.airdate.s00e00} - {self?.t ? {t.replaceAll(/[?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[:]/, ' -').replaceAll(/[\/\\*?"<>|]/)}:'Episode '+ self.e00}  {self?.vs ? " [$vs]":" [WEB-DL]"} {[vf] ? " [$vf]":""} {self.audioLanguages.size() > 1 ? " [Dual-Audio]":""} {[vc] ? " [$vc]":""} [{CRC32}]

So then I try the Image SHIFT-CLICK the database to force manual input like in the FAQ, and I can see that it's trying to match to the incorrect show, a different show, and the correct show: "The Little Lies We All Tell; All Saints; all saints street"

If I remove the incorrect show so that the box only contains "All Saints; all saints street" and click the OK button, I get prompted with the "Select the best match" window:

Here's what I get If I click the Skip button. Same as using the default match button:
And here's what I get if I select the show All Saints Street in the list and click the Select button. It's the right show, but wrong season (Should be Season 01):

Now, if I go to the Episodes sidebar tab and search for the show, it finds it correctly, and If I send them to the Rename sidebar tab, it names the files correctly:

So my question is, how can I get FileBot to stop auto matching to the incorrect show and match to the correct Season 01 when using my preset that is set to use absolute episode ordering?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Incorrect show matching on specific file in set of files

Post by rednoah »

Please share file paths as text so I can create sample files and run tests.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
the1337moderate

Post by the1337moderate »

[SubsPlease] All Saints Street - 01 (1080p) [14DED8E5].mkv	{"@type":"Episode","seriesName":"All Saints Street","season":3,"episode":1,"title":"A friend of my friend is also a friend of mine... or is it?","airdate":{"year":2022,"month":1,"day":26},"id":8959589,"seriesInfo":{"database":"TheTVDB","order":"Absolute","language":"en-US","type":"TV Series","id":380207,"name":"All Saints Street","aliasNames":["Wan Sheng Jie","1031 Wan Sheng Jie","Wan Sheng Jie All Saints Street","Wan Sheng Jie: All Saints Street","Wan Sheng Jie - All Saints Street"],"startDate":{"year":2020,"month":4,"day":1},"genres":["Animation","Anime","Comedy","Fantasy"],"network":"Tencent Video","rating":0.0,"runtime":4,"status":"Continuing"}}
[SubsPlease] All Saints Street - 02 (1080p) [D7623741].mkv	{"@type":"Episode","seriesName":"All Saints Street","season":3,"episode":2,"title":"All Saints Street Horror Night","airdate":{"year":2022,"month":1,"day":26},"id":8959590,"seriesInfo":{"database":"TheTVDB","order":"Absolute","language":"en-US","type":"TV Series","id":380207,"name":"All Saints Street","aliasNames":["Wan Sheng Jie","1031 Wan Sheng Jie","Wan Sheng Jie All Saints Street","Wan Sheng Jie: All Saints Street","Wan Sheng Jie - All Saints Street"],"startDate":{"year":2020,"month":4,"day":1},"genres":["Animation","Anime","Comedy","Fantasy"],"network":"Tencent Video","rating":0.0,"runtime":4,"status":"Continuing"}}
[SubsPlease] All Saints Street - 03 (1080p) [5971DCEC].mkv	{"@type":"Episode","seriesName":"The Little Lies We All Tell","season":1,"episode":3,"title":"Surprise","absolute":3,"airdate":{"year":2022,"month":10,"day":30},"id":9391190,"seriesInfo":{"database":"TheTVDB","order":"Airdate","language":"en-US","type":"TV Series","id":418376,"name":"The Little Lies We All Tell","aliasNames":["Four People and Their Respective Lies","Four People Lie in Their Own Way","4-nin wa Sorezore Uso wo Tsuku","4-nin wa Sorezore Uso wo Tsuku (2022)","Quatro Pessoas e Suas Respectivas Mentiras"],"certification":"TV-14","startDate":{"year":2022,"month":10,"day":16},"genres":["Animation","Anime","Comedy","Science Fiction"],"network":"TV Asahi","rating":0.0,"runtime":23,"status":"Continuing"}}
[SubsPlease] All Saints Street - 04 (1080p) [B5EFE70C].mkv	{"@type":"Episode","seriesName":"All Saints Street","season":3,"episode":4,"title":"Who wants to be single?","airdate":{"year":2022,"month":2,"day":9},"id":8959606,"seriesInfo":{"database":"TheTVDB","order":"Absolute","language":"en-US","type":"TV Series","id":380207,"name":"All Saints Street","aliasNames":["Wan Sheng Jie","1031 Wan Sheng Jie","Wan Sheng Jie All Saints Street","Wan Sheng Jie: All Saints Street","Wan Sheng Jie - All Saints Street"],"startDate":{"year":2020,"month":4,"day":1},"genres":["Animation","Anime","Comedy","Fantasy"],"network":"Tencent Video","rating":0.0,"runtime":4,"status":"Continuing"}}
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

:?: Can you reproduce the issue with the latest beta?
viewtopic.php?t=1609

:idea: I can't reproduce the issue, and everything works out of the box for me:

$ filebot -rename *.mkv --db TheMovieDB::TV -non-strict --action TEST --log INFO
[TEST] from [[SubsPlease] All Saints Street - 01 (1080p) [14DED8E5].mkv] to [All Saints Street - 1x01 - Hello everybody, I'm Neil Bowman.mkv]
[TEST] from [[SubsPlease] All Saints Street - 02 (1080p) [D7623741].mkv] to [All Saints Street - 1x02 - A friend came from afar, can we live together.mkv]
[TEST] from [[SubsPlease] All Saints Street - 03 (1080p) [5971DCEC].mkv] to [All Saints Street - 1x03 - Angel landlord and charming tenants.mkv]
[TEST] from [[SubsPlease] All Saints Street - 04 (1080p) [B5EFE70C].mkv] to [All Saints Street - 1x04 - A wolf from the north.mkv]
:idea: No issues with TheTVDB / Absolute Order either:

$ filebot -rename *.mkv --db TheTVDB --order Absolute -non-strict --action TEST --log INFO
[TEST] from [[SubsPlease] All Saints Street - 01 (1080p) [14DED8E5].mkv] to [All Saints Street - 01 - Hello everybody, I'm Neil Bowman.mkv]
[TEST] from [[SubsPlease] All Saints Street - 02 (1080p) [D7623741].mkv] to [All Saints Street - 02 - A friend came from afar, can we live together.mkv]
[TEST] from [[SubsPlease] All Saints Street - 03 (1080p) [5971DCEC].mkv] to [All Saints Street - 03 - Angel landlord and charming tenants.mkv]
[TEST] from [[SubsPlease] All Saints Street - 04 (1080p) [B5EFE70C].mkv] to [All Saints Street - 04 - A wolf from the north.mkv]

General Advice:

:idea: If an individual match is off, then you can do Double-Click ➔ Edit Match to fix it manually. Please read FAQ #2 and Manual Matching for details.

:idea: If you want the GUI to ask less, or remember your decisions, then please read Match Mode: Opportunistic vs Strict for details.

Possibly Specific Advice:

:idea: This screenshot suggests that Absolute Number information had not yet been added to the database at the time, but I get the correct episode numbers now, which might explain why episodes match better now:
the1337moderate wrote: 05 Dec 2022, 05:54 Image

$ filebot -list --db TheTVDB --order Absolute --q "all saints street"
All Saints Street - 01 - Hello everybody, I'm Neil Bowman.
All Saints Street - 02 - A friend came from afar, can we live together?
All Saints Street - 03 - Angel landlord and charming tenants

:idea: When FileBot asks for All Saints just select All Saints Street instead and toggle ImageImage to remember your decision.

:idea: Where does The Little Lies We All Tell come from? I don't know. I don't get the same results. Perhaps the folder name. Perhaps a nearby *.nfo file. Perhaps from another file that is being processed in the same batch. Perhaps from xattr metadata if you didn't correctly revert previously miss-renamed files.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.