[REQ] Extra matching info

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
part timer

[REQ] Extra matching info

Post by part timer »

I remember this being one of the features I liked about using therenamer years ago, so I'll throw it out there.
When it gives you your matches in the right pane without asking you to choose, it's generally right, not always, but usually. One thing that was kind of nice though was if you double click on a file in the list on the left side it opens the folder that contains that file so you can be 100% sure which it is and what's there with it. When you double click the file in the right pane it would load up your web browser to the imdb page with the id# it was changing to so you could verify quickly that yes that is the movie you have. In this case I think it would probably be better maybe to bring up the web page of either imdb or tmdb depending on which db you matched against. Little unnecessary maybe, but it was a nice double check. I know a few times it doesn't seem right and I throw the imdb id # it spits out into my browser just to see for myself that it's the right one.

As always I throw it out there. Sometimes it seems like a good idea, sometimes it doesn't.
rednoah
The Source

Re: [REQ] Extra matching info

Post by rednoah »

=> r1182

Works for revealing files in explorer and opening tmdb/imdb pages for movies.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
part timer

Re: [REQ] Extra matching info

Post by part timer »

Cool. Just tried it out and it works so far with chrome. I think this will be a nice addition.

Thank you.