Rename tbn files?

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
aduga

Rename tbn files?

Post by aduga »

Hi,

I've noticed filebot will happily rename videos and subtitle files, but not tbn (thumbnail) files which come with many episodes when downloaded via sickbeard.

Could this please be supported?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Rename tbn files?

Post by rednoah »

I think it movie mode that should work for all kinds of files that have the same name as the video. Episode mode is different though. Send me the original filenames and how they should be renamed.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
MasterCATZ

Post by MasterCATZ »

I have noticed it is getting confused with tbn files in V3 its picking them up as an duplicate episode so i have to add only either the video file or the tbn files for renaming at one time

ie )

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Looking at the list ot the right, every 08 file gets matched to the 1x08 episode. Looks good to me, ignore & continue. ;)

RED just tells you that for some reason FileBot things there might be a problem and that you better have a look before you process things. If it checks out, don't worry about it any further.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

@aduga
From what I can tell from MasterCATZ screenshot .tbn files work just fine. Probably just the script excluding non-video/subtitle files. You can fix that yourself easily. If it works well I can merge it into the official script.