Matching NCIS New Orleans Wrong

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
pricejt

Matching NCIS New Orleans Wrong

Post by pricejt »

I can't figure out why this matched to New orleans 3x11 versus 3x12?
I checked thetvdb and everything seems ok there.

Here is my log.

Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [NCIS New Orleans]
Fetching episode data for [NCIS: New Orleans]
Fetching episode data for [Holmes In New Orleans]
Apply Filter: {age < 7 || !model.any{ it.age < 7 }}
Include [NCIS: New Orleans - 3x11 - Let it Ride]
[MOVE] Rename [/mnt/Media/Torrents/UnProcessed/NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E12.HDTV.x264-LOL[rarbg]/ncis.new.orleans.312.hdtv-lol.mkv] to [/mnt/Media/Media/TV Shows/NCIS - New Orleans/Season 03/NCIS - New Orleans - S03E11 - Let it Ride.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Sending PushBullet report
Clean clutter files and empty folders
Delete /mnt/Media/Torrents/UnProcessed/Lucifer.S02E12.HDTV.x264-LOL[rarbg]/lucifer.212.hdtv-lol.nfo
Delete /mnt/Media/Torrents/UnProcessed/Lucifer.S02E12.HDTV.x264-LOL[rarbg]/RARBG.txt
Delete /mnt/Media/Torrents/UnProcessed/NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E12.HDTV.x264-LOL[rarbg]/ncis.new.orleans.312.hdtv-lol.nfo
Delete /mnt/Media/Torrents/UnProcessed/NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E12.HDTV.x264-LOL[rarbg]/RARBG.txt
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Delete /mnt/Media/Torrents/UnProcessed/NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E12.HDTV.x264-LOL[rarbg]
Delete /mnt/Media/Torrents/UnProcessed/Lucifer.S02E12.HDTV.x264-LOL[rarbg]
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
23-01-2017-22:40:01
rednoah
The Source

Re: Matching NCIS New Orleans Wrong

Post by rednoah »

Because your filter only allows that one episode:

Code: Select all

Apply Filter: {age < 7 || !model.any{ it.age < 7 }}
Include [NCIS: New Orleans - 3x11 - Let it Ride]
Does Episode 3x12 exist on TheTVDB? If yes, when was it aired?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
pricejt

Post by pricejt »

Neither episode 11 or 12 are within 7 days.
If it can't find an episode within the 7 days shouldn't it try to match as close to the original name as possible. Meaning take into account the file name was 312. I am sure i have something wrong or could be doing this better.

rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Your logs says 23-01-2017-22:40:01 so that's 1 day before (!) Episode 12 aired and 6 days before Episode 11 aired, meaning Episode 11 was within 7 days at the time.

:?: How did you get that episode before the official airdate? Time Zone difference? The first line of the amc log would have told me your Time Zone but you didn't include the complete log.

:idea: The data you see now may not have been there 3 weeks ago.

No, it shouldn't. That's the point of using a custom --filter expression. You're probably better off without using --filter. In this case, your --filter prevented FileBot from making the correct choice.

:?: What is your reason for using an age --filter?
pricejt

Post by pricejt »

The reason i used filter on 7 days is because i used to be getting wrong matches, then i read one of your forum posts about how to get the most accurate matches and saw your filter logic. Is there any way to deal with the time difference?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

--filter is a two edged sword. By using the age filter, you make certain assumptions (e.g. download new episode within 7 days of release) and if those assumptions don't hold true then nothing is guaranteed.
pricejt wrote:Is there any way to deal with the time difference?
Maybe. Can you reproduce the problem? Is there a time difference? What is your local Time Zone? Did you download a pre release? Did you download the episode after the official release date? Was the release date entered correctly into TheTVDB at the time? Have you tried the latest revision? etc

You can easily test things by using -list --filter. This will give you the episodes aired in the last 7 days. Might be interesting to try this at a point in time where the new episode has already aired, but your local time hasn't reached that date yet:

Code: Select all

filebot -list --q "NCIS: New Orleans" --filter "age < 7"