Mkv files seem to not always get moved with Action move

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
pricejt

Mkv files seem to not always get moved with Action move

Post by pricejt »

See this screen shot of my folders.

I have filebot doing an action move and this seems to work most of the time as long as its not an mkv file.

Here is my log. It says the file will be moved which it is, but the file still exists in the original directory see screen shot.

Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [NCIS New Orleans]
Fetching episode data for [NCIS: New Orleans]
Fetching episode data for [Holmes In New Orleans]
Apply Filter: {age < 7 || !model.any{ it.age < 7 }}
Include [NCIS: New Orleans - 3x11 - Let it Ride]
[MOVE] Rename [/mnt/Media/Torrents/UnProcessed/NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E12.HDTV.x264-LOL[rarbg]/ncis.new.orleans.312.hdtv-lol.mkv] to [/mnt/Media/Media/TV Shows/NCIS - New Orleans/Season 03/NCIS - New Orleans - S03E11 - Let it Ride.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Sending PushBullet report
Clean clutter files and empty folders
Delete /mnt/Media/Torrents/UnProcessed/Lucifer.S02E12.HDTV.x264-LOL[rarbg]/lucifer.212.hdtv-lol.nfo
Delete /mnt/Media/Torrents/UnProcessed/Lucifer.S02E12.HDTV.x264-LOL[rarbg]/RARBG.txt
Delete /mnt/Media/Torrents/UnProcessed/NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E12.HDTV.x264-LOL[rarbg]/ncis.new.orleans.312.hdtv-lol.nfo
Delete /mnt/Media/Torrents/UnProcessed/NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E12.HDTV.x264-LOL[rarbg]/RARBG.txt
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Delete /mnt/Media/Torrents/UnProcessed/NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E12.HDTV.x264-LOL[rarbg]
Delete /mnt/Media/Torrents/UnProcessed/Lucifer.S02E12.HDTV.x264-LOL[rarbg]
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
23-01-2017-22:40:01
rednoah
The Source

Re: Mkv files seem to not always get moved with Action move

Post by rednoah »

Log says it was moved:

Code: Select all

[MOVE] Rename [/mnt/Media/Torrents/UnProcessed/NCIS.New.Orleans.S03E12.HDTV.x264-LOL[rarbg]/ncis.new.orleans.312.hdtv-lol.mkv] to [/mnt/Media/Media/TV Shows/NCIS - New Orleans/Season 03/NCIS - New Orleans - S03E11 - Let it Ride.mkv]
Your logs says you're using Linux. Your screenshot says that you're using Windows Explorer Search on SMB shares.

If the local machine says it was moved than it was moved. If a remote client still says it wasn't moved, then the remote client is wrong, out of sync, not refreshing cache data, etc one of the the usual suspects.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
pricejt

Post by pricejt »

I am using this on a raspberry pi. Which has a windows share connected to it. My screen shot is looking directly at the hard drive which the raspberry pi is connected to. I assure you the file is in both places, the move happens on the same drive just goes between folders.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Please log into the Pi and see what the Pi says:

Code: Select all

find /mnt/Media -iname "ncis.new.orleans.312.hdtv-lol.mkv"
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. You're basically saying the mv command doesn't work, and that's just highly unlikely. :lol:
pricejt

Post by pricejt »

Sorry was away from my computer all afternoon today.

rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Can you reliably reproduce the problem in a single shell session? Are you sure you didn't accidentally redownload it or something like that?

Your logs says that you processed the files at 23-01-2017-22:40:01 so shouldn't the Last-Modified date of these files be before that? How come your Windows screenshot says that they're only one day old?