Won't match movies at all.

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
joreilly02

Won't match movies at all.

Post by joreilly02 »

Hey!

Great app, works really well on tv shows. It won't match any movies. I've tried it on multiple computers (all MacOS).

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Won't match movies at all.

Post by rednoah »

Thanks for the post! Before a real human comes by, please make sure your report has all the following points checked:
  • What are you trying to do achieve? What's not working? What have you tried so far?
  • Include screenshots, logs or filenames (i.e. demonstrate the issue)
  • Include basic information (i.e. sysinfo output)
:idea: Please read How to Request Help and Fix Problems, Report Bugs, Get Features
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Movie matching works fine. Please post a screenshot of what you're doing and the error message you're getting when it's not working.
iamse7en

Post by iamse7en »

Movie matching not working for me either. on Mac 10.11.15 using Filebot v 4.7.9. Tried omdb and themoviedb. Just does the spinning circle with orange dots in top right hand corner of "New Names" column for a little bit then stops while continuing to leqve New Names column blank. Only stopped working recently.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Screenshots or logs would be useful. If there is any kind of network error, then you should be seeing an error message pop up.
ChefGregS

Post by ChefGregS »

Movies are not working for me on 4.7.9. TV shows work just fine. Movies simply do nothing....there is no error so no reason to show a screen shot. Nothing to see. Just spins for a while and then nothing. I have done over 3000 movies with no problem so this is NOT anything I am doing wrong. For me it has NOT worked since July 17th. Windows 10 64 bit version.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

rednoah wrote:Thanks for the post! Before a real human comes by, please make sure your report has all the following points checked:
  • What are you trying to do achieve? What's not working? What have you tried so far?
  • Include screenshots, logs or filenames (i.e. demonstrate the issue)
  • Include basic information (i.e. sysinfo output)
:idea: Please read How to Request Help and Fix Problems, Report Bugs, Get Features
It seems to work for me. What exactly are you doing? Are you using TheMovieDB? Can we have a screenshot please? Or at least one example filename that doesn't work? Have you had a look at the logs?
ChefGregS

Post by ChefGregS »

It seems to work for me. What exactly are you doing? Are you using TheMovieDB? Can we have a screenshot please? Or at least one example filename that doesn't work? Have you had a look at the logs?
Correction, Almost 6,000 files renamed since 3/29/16...so pretty sure I know how to make this work correctly...

What logs would you like? I don't see any logs except for the HISTORY. Or what would you like a screenshot of? The spinning wheel? Sorry if it sounds rude...but it is really annoying to be really good at something and when it fails out of the blue people treat you like you have no idea what you are doing...
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

rednoah wrote:Q: Where does FileBot store it's application data files? Where is the rename history? Where are the logs?
The default location for application data is %APP_DATA% on Windows and $HOME on Mac and Linux.

e.g. Mac App Store:

Code: Select all

$HOME/Library/Containers/net.filebot.FileBot/Data/Library/Application Support/User Data
e.g. Windows Store:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages\PointPlanck.FileBot_*\LocalCache\Roaming\FileBot
e.g. Linux:

$HOME/.filebot

Which Movie Mode button did you click? TheMovieDB or OMDb?

What Match Mode settings are you using? Strict or Opportunistic?

A simple test on the command-line shows that it's working fine:

filebot -rename Avatar.mp4 --db TheMovieDB -non-strict
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [Avatar.mp4]
[MOVE] from [Avatar.mp4] to [Avatar (2009).mp4]
Processed 1 files
ChefGregS

Post by ChefGregS »

rednoah wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 04:14 1.
rednoah wrote:Q: Where does FileBot store it's application data files? Where is the rename history? Where are the logs?
The default location for application data is %APP_DATA% on Windows and $HOME on Mac and Linux.

e.g. Mac App Store:

$HOME/Library/Containers/net.filebot.FileBot/Data/Library/Application Support/User Data
e.g. Windows Store:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages\PointPlanck.FileBot_*\LocalCache\Roaming\FileBot
e.g. Linux:

$HOME/.filebot

Which Movie Mode button did you click? TheMovieDB or OMDb?

What Match Mode settings are you using? Strict or Opportunistic?

A simple test on the command-line shows that it's working fine:

filebot -rename Avatar.mp4 --db TheMovieDB -non-strict
Auto-detect movie from context: [Avatar.mp4]
[MOVE] from [Avatar.mp4] to [Avatar (2009).mp4]
Processed 1 files
1) I don't have this folder since I re-installed FileBot 4.7.9 this morning. However, the old folder had an error log and the ONLY error in it was one from September of 2016.

2) I use both all the time...depends on the outcome I want.

3) I use Opportunistic but I have tried both for testing.

4) When I ran the command line I get this (please note, I installed the NEW version (18 July) of JAVA after getting these errors and still get them after the new install.):

P:\Program Files\FileBot>filebot -rename Avatar.avi --db TheMovieDB -non-strict
Auto-detect movie from context: [P:\Program Files\FileBot\Avatar.avi]
Fetch failed: Try again in 5 seconds (2 more) => javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
Fetch failed: Try again in 10 seconds (1 more) => javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
Fetch failed: https://app.filebot.net/data/query-blacklist.txt.xz
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
        at net.filebot.web.WebRequest.fetch(WebRequest.java:143)
        at net.filebot.CachedResource.lambda$fetchIfModified$9(CachedResource.java:215)
        at net.filebot.CachedResource.lambda$null$0(CachedResource.java:87)
        at net.filebot.CachedResource.retry(CachedResource.java:121)
        at net.filebot.CachedResource.retry(CachedResource.java:133)
        at net.filebot.CachedResource.lambda$get$1(CachedResource.java:87)
        at net.filebot.Cache.computeIf(Cache.java:90)
        at net.filebot.CachedResource.get(CachedResource.java:82)
        at net.filebot.media.ReleaseInfo.lambda$resource$18(ReleaseInfo.java:488)
        at net.filebot.MemoizedResource.get(Resource.java:36)
        at net.filebot.media.ReleaseInfo.getStructureRootPattern(ReleaseInfo.java:263)
        at net.filebot.media.MediaDetection.isStructureRoot(MediaDetection.java:1010)
        at net.filebot.media.MediaDetection.guessMovieFolder(MediaDetection.java:803)
        at net.filebot.media.MediaDetection.detectMovie(MediaDetection.java:600)
        at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.renameMovie(CmdlineOperations.java:421)
        at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.rename(CmdlineOperations.java:90)
        at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runCommand(ArgumentProcessor.java:88)
        at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(ArgumentProcessor.java:26)
        at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:115)
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
        at net.filebot.web.WebRequest.fetch(WebRequest.java:140)
        ... 19 more
Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
        ... 20 more
Caused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
        ... 20 more

sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
        at net.filebot.web.WebRequest.fetch(WebRequest.java:143)
        at net.filebot.CachedResource.lambda$fetchIfModified$9(CachedResource.java:215)
        at net.filebot.CachedResource.lambda$null$0(CachedResource.java:87)
        at net.filebot.CachedResource.retry(CachedResource.java:121)
        at net.filebot.CachedResource.lambda$get$1(CachedResource.java:87)
        at net.filebot.Cache.computeIf(Cache.java:90)
        at net.filebot.CachedResource.get(CachedResource.java:82)
        at net.filebot.media.ReleaseInfo.lambda$resource$18(ReleaseInfo.java:488)
        at net.filebot.MemoizedResource.get(Resource.java:36)
        at net.filebot.media.ReleaseInfo.getStructureRootPattern(ReleaseInfo.java:263)
        at net.filebot.media.MediaDetection.isStructureRoot(MediaDetection.java:1010)
        at net.filebot.media.MediaDetection.guessMovieFolder(MediaDetection.java:803)
        at net.filebot.media.MediaDetection.detectMovie(MediaDetection.java:600)
        at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.renameMovie(CmdlineOperations.java:421)
        at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.rename(CmdlineOperations.java:90)
        at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runCommand(ArgumentProcessor.java:88)
        at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(ArgumentProcessor.java:26)
        at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:115)
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
        at net.filebot.web.WebRequest.fetch(WebRequest.java:140)
        ... 19 more
Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
        ... 20 more
Caused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
        ... 20 more

Failure (°_°)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

That's very strange. There's definitely something very broken on your machine, with our SSL setup. What does filebot -version and filebot -script fn:sysinfo say? Did you purchase FileBot from the Windows Store?
ChefGregS

Post by ChefGregS »

Filebot -version
FileBot 4.7.9 (r4984) / Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_141 / Windows 10 10.0 (x86)

Filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 4.7.9 (r4984)
JNA Native: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native library (com/sun/jna/win32-x86/jnidispatch.dll) not found in resource path ([file:/P:/Program%20Files/FileBot/FileBot.jar])
MediaInfo: net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoException: Unable to load x86 (32-bit) native library MediaInfo.dll: Could not initialize class com.sun.jna.Native
7-Zip-JBinding: net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZipNativeInitializationException: Failed to load 7z-JBinding: P:\Program Files\FileBot\7-Zip-JBinding.dll: Can't load AMD 64-bit .dll on a IA 32-bit platform
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2017-05-15 (r500)
Groovy: 2.4.10
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_141
JVM: 32-bit Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
CPU/MEM: 8 Core / 247 MB Max Memory / 18 MB Used Memory
Package: MSI
Done ?(?????)?

And as stated..it worked just fine July 17th...
ChefGregS

Post by ChefGregS »

As I looked at that information I got to thinking..... So, I took a shot and installed the 32 bit version of JAVA. Problem is fixed now. Apparently when I upgraded my system software a few days ago it upgraded the 64 bit version of Java and deleted the 32 bit version.. Never done that before, but apparently it's what happened.

But, as I stated, it is working perfectly once again. I gotta say, I never would have thought about this....since everything else I have used in the last couple weeks works just fine..but then again, I always try to use 64 bit software.. Didn't know Filebot is 32 bit.

---
Ok..thought it worked...well, it grabbed the info, but it will NOT allow me to RENAME the files. Screenshot shows the error.

BTW:

THANK YOU for all the help you have offered and time you have taken to help me figure this out..

- Greg
ChefGregS

Post by ChefGregS »

This is so beyond frustrating... So, it worked for 1 file...and then stopped again.. Same as before. Same filebot info also. It just spins for a long time then gives the error.

I have run ALL the .exe files. Filebot.exe, Filebot.launcher.exe, Filebot.platform.launcher.exe. None of them will work..
Either they do nothing at all (no spinning wheel or spins for 20-30 seconds) and/or give me the error about the java issue. The only file that works (sometimes) is FileBot.jar

And NO I didn't buy via windows store. I go to the filebot website and download and install.

- Greg