filebot 7.4.2 errors started this week

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
sufreak

filebot 7.4.2 errors started this week

Post by sufreak »

Not sure why, but this week my Jeopardy! renames started failing. Same script, same process, etc, nothing has changed on my end. My DVR records the files, and I use FB to properly name them

Code: Select all

filebot -rename -non-strict "/Jeopardy (1984) - 2017-05-24.mkv" --db TheTVDB -no-xattr --format "{n.replaceAll('&', replacement = "and")} - {s00e00}"
My errors read:
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Jeopardy]
Fetching episode data for [Jeopardy!]
The element type "seriesid" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</seriesid>".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 229586; columnNumber: 20; The element type "seriesid" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</seriesid>".
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:203)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:177)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:400)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:327)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(XMLScanner.java:1472)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1749)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2967)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:602)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:505)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:841)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:770)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:141)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1213)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:643)
at net.filebot.web.WebRequest.validateXml(WebRequest.java:324)
at net.filebot.CachedResource.lambda$validateXml$4(CachedResource.java:148)
at net.filebot.CachedResource.lambda$get$1(CachedResource.java:95)
at net.filebot.Cache.computeIf(Cache.java:85)
at net.filebot.CachedResource.get(CachedResource.java:78)
at net.filebot.web.TheTVDBClientV1.getXmlResource(TheTVDBClientV1.java:268)
at net.filebot.web.TheTVDBClientV1.fetchSeriesData(TheTVDBClientV1.java:117)
at net.filebot.web.AbstractEpisodeListProvider.lambda$getSeriesData$1(AbstractEpisodeListProvider.java:60)
at net.filebot.Cache.computeIf(Cache.java:85)
at net.filebot.Cache$TypedCache.computeIf(Cache.java:166)
at net.filebot.Cache.computeIfAbsent(Cache.java:91)
at net.filebot.Cache$TypedCache.computeIfAbsent(Cache.java:171)
at net.filebot.web.AbstractEpisodeListProvider.getSeriesData(AbstractEpisodeListProvider.java:59)
at net.filebot.web.AbstractEpisodeListProvider.getEpisodeList(AbstractEpisodeListProvider.java:36)
at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.fetchEpisodeSet(CmdlineOperations.java:299)
at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.renameSeries(CmdlineOperations.java:207)
at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.rename(CmdlineOperations.java:110)
at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runCommand(ArgumentProcessor.java:89)
at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(ArgumentProcessor.java:25)
at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:124)
Failure (°_°)
I tried an upgrade to 7.4.9, but ended up with a diff error. So I figured one step at a time..
rednoah
The Source

Re: filebot 7.4.2 errors started this week

Post by rednoah »

This is a TheTVDB server-side issue. If TheTVDB is giving you trouble, please use another database, or try again after a few days.

@see https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=37577
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
sufreak

Post by sufreak »

I'll follow up with them. Do the topic linked didn't exist. Do you know what the issue could be so I could speak properly to it?

The admins can be helpful or total dicks
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Looks like the CloudFlare CDN is faulty these days. I recommend using TheMovieDB as Episode datasource for the time being.

@see https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=37586
@see https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=36909
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.