SAXParseException: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
kenjo

SAXParseException: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity

Post by kenjo »

Running FileBot 4.7.9 GUI on OSX Sierra.

I'm trying to rename TV episodes using the TheTVDb and am receiving SAXParseException errors. The SAXParseException varies depending on the TV episode being renamed (e.g. seriesID, thumb_height, etc).

Code: Select all

net.filebot.InvalidResponseException: Invalid XML: SAXParseException: The element type "thumb_height" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</thumb_height>"
I can see others (forum reports) are also experiencing problems with renames involving TheTVDb. Is this reason your upgrading FileBot to The TVDb API v2? Will your 4.7.10 version (for OSX) address this, or is there another workaround/solution? Thank you.
rednoah
The Source

Re: SAXParseException: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity

Post by rednoah »

The latest release has been rolled out in the Windows Store. If it works well, then it'll roll out on the Mac App Store as well in a few weeks.

By then, this temporary TheTVDB / CloudFlare issue will probably have resolved itself already though.

You can always use TheMovieDB which is very stable, until TheTVDB is working properly again.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
ZeroByDivide

Re: SAXParseException: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity

Post by ZeroByDivide »

rednoah wrote:The latest release has been rolled out in the Windows Store. If it works well, then it'll roll out on the Mac App Store as well in a few weeks.
Are you sure it has been rolled out in the windows store? I'm still seeing 4.7.9 at the current time of writing, and doing an update check in the windows store doesn't seem to produce anything either.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Are you using the latest version of Windows 10 with all the latest updates?

You'll need at least Windows 10.0.15063.296 to run FileBot 4.7.10. Otherwise the Store will give you an older version of FileBot that is compatible with whatever version of Windows you're using.
ZeroByDivide

Post by ZeroByDivide »

Yes I'm running the latest version of windows 10 with all the latest updates, I'm always running the most up to date version of windows 10.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

What exact version of Windows are you using?

@see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... ing-system
ZeroByDivide

Post by ZeroByDivide »

rednoah wrote:What exact version of Windows are you using?

@see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... ing-system
okay so I looked at my about and it's telling me I'm running 15063.250, I'm on the creators update (x64 bit as well) and checking updates doesn't produce anymore updates at all..which is weird since you said the latest version to be able to run 4.7.10 is 15063.296 which I seem to be unable to get at the current time of writing..
chmercesmoreira

Post by chmercesmoreira »

Delete this message.
Last edited by chmercesmoreira on 28 May 2017, 04:13, edited 1 time in total.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

ZeroByDivide wrote:I'm running 15063.250
Strange. I guess they're rolling out updates incrementally. Maybe it's just a matter of waiting a few weeks. Unfortunately, I can't change the required version numbers without publishing a new package which itself would take a week to pass review.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

chmercesmoreira wrote:Is there any expected date to release a Linux version with the fix? (I'm getting this same error using Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS)
You can try the latest revision.
chmercesmoreira

Post by chmercesmoreira »

rednoah wrote:
chmercesmoreira wrote:Is there any expected date to release a Linux version with the fix? (I'm getting this same error using Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS)
You can try the latest revision.
Ops, I made a mistake, I'm running into this issue actually:
viewtopic.php?t=5063

Sorry, I'll edit my messages.