Can filebot add shows to myepisodes?

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
nzdreamer55

Can filebot add shows to myepisodes?

Post by nzdreamer55 »

Hello Rednoah,

Filiebot has been working well for me, but as I have started using Myepisodes to track which ones I have I have noticed that I need to go to the web site first and add the show before running filebot otherwise it won't update correctly. This is only for shows that I have not added through the web site. Say I have a new series that I want to organize with filebot, but forgot to add it to myepisodes. When I run the utorrent script and use the switch to update myepisodes, it will not add the new show.

Is there a way to tell myepisodes to add a new show? Let say I start watching Dexter and down load a lot of the first season, can I get filebot to add it to myepisodes without visiting the website and adding it there?

Thanks
-S
rednoah
The Source

Re: Can filebot add shows to myepisodes?

Post by rednoah »

That option is specifically disabled because I'd assume people would keep running into the 200 shows limit, maybe you only wanna update the specific shows?

Anyway, I'm setting addshows=true by default then and see if anybody complains:

Code: Select all

include('fn:update-mes', [login:myepisodes.join(':'), addshows:true], getRenameLog().values())
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
nzdreamer55

Post by nzdreamer55 »

Thanks Rednoah.

So do I need to do anything or will the script that you have take care of it. It seems that I still need to manually need to add shows to myepisodes first then I can run the script.
-S
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The amc script that's online should do that automatically since last week. There'll be console output either way.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
nzdreamer55

Post by nzdreamer55 »