Missing preset editor

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
njf

Missing preset editor

Post by njf »

Hi

I don't know whether this is a bug or just me. When I maximise Filebot on my 1920x1080 computer display, if I click on the Presets icon at the bottom, the Edit Presets cannot be seen at the bottom of the screen. It shows fine if Filebot is not maximised.

Is it just me?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Missing preset editor

Post by rednoah »

A screenshot would be helpful. ;)

:arrow: https://snag.gy/

PS: You can invoke any of your Presets by pressing keys 1..9 without clicking any buttons at all ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
njf

Post by njf »

Unfortunately, I cannot find a way to use snag.gy. I cannot use either the snipping tool or alt-printscreen because as soon as I click on anything, the dropdown menu disappears as usual. I have taken a photo on my phone. The first photo shows the issue
Image.
The second one shows what it looks like when not maximised.

It makes no differences how many presets there are.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The screenshots you posted are private to your dropbox account...

Anyway, presumably Windows doesn't report the screen bounds correctly so the popup is displayed outside of the visible screen bounds. A future update will probably fix this issue, but it's not something I can fix directly in my code. You can use the keyboard shortcuts as a temporary workaround.
njf

Post by njf »

Sorry about the links. Anyway, I don't have a problem with dealing with it because I can enlarge Filebot until it is close to filling the screen without actually maximising it. I just though I ought to report it in case it is something that could be fixed in the future or, maybe, it was just something with my setup.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

No worries. I seem to remember that something similar has popped up before. Not sure if it's a general problem. It used to work, but something somewhere broke along the way. Not sure if it's a Windows, Swing or FileBot bug or something strange anywhere in between. I'll have a look when there's time.