Season matching problem: Kitchen Nightmares US

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
blacke4dawn

Season matching problem: Kitchen Nightmares US

Post by blacke4dawn »

Been running FileBot now since the announcement on Transmission's forum (post gone) a couple of weeks ago.

It's been running very well except for when dealing with the series "Kitchen Nightmares US", ran this manually on the ones I still have in the original naming but you'll probably get the idea (cut out everything except rename command):

Code: Select all

[HARDLINK] Rename [/mnt/data/torrents/series/Kitchen Nightmares/Kitchen Nightmares US S06E04 PDTV XviD-SaM[ettv]/Kitchen Nightmares US S06E04 HR WS PDTV xvid-SaM[ettv].avi] to [/mnt/data/media/test/tv/kitchen nightmares/season04/Episode 04- Luigi's.avi]
[HARDLINK] Rename [/mnt/data/torrents/series/Kitchen Nightmares/Kitchen.Nightmares.US.S06E07.PDTV.x264-2HD.mp4] to [/mnt/data/media/test/tv/kitchen nightmares/season02/Episode 07- Casa Roma.mp4]
[HARDLINK] Rename [/mnt/data/torrents/series/Kitchen Nightmares/Kitchen.Nightmares.US.S06E08.PDTV.x264-LOL.mp4] to [/mnt/data/media/test/tv/kitchen nightmares/season01/Episode 08- Lela's.mp4]
[HARDLINK] Rename [/mnt/data/torrents/series/Kitchen Nightmares/[ www.TorrentDay.com ] - Kitchen.Nightmares.US.S06E05.iNTERNAL.PDTV.x264-2HD/kitchen.nightmares.us.s06e05.internal.hdtv.x264-2hd.mp4] to [/mnt/data/media/test/tv/kitchen nightmares/season05/Episode 05- Barefoot Bob's.mp4]
[HARDLINK] Rename [/mnt/data/torrents/series/Kitchen Nightmares/Kitchen Nightmares US S06E06 PDTV x264-LOL[ettv]/kitchen.nightmares.us.606.pdtv-lol.mp4] to [/mnt/data/media/test/tv/kitchen nightmares/season03/Episode 06- Davide.mp4]
[HARDLINK] Rename [/mnt/data/torrents/series/Kitchen Nightmares/Kitchen Nightmares US S06E09 PDTV x264-LOL[ettv]/kitchen.nightmares.us.609.pdtv-lol.mp4] to [/mnt/data/media/test/tv/kitchen nightmares (es)/season01/Episode 09- Sagar.mp4]
From all the series that I have in my feeds this is the only one who displays this behavior. There are some occasional miss-identification o the others but no way near this level.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Season matching problem: Kitchen Nightmares US

Post by rednoah »

TheTVDB only lists the show "Kitchen Nightmares" and the latest episode is "Kitchen Nightmares - 5x11 - Mill Street Bistro, Part 2".

In -non-strict mode things can get quite unpredictable if the episode you have doesn't exist according to the database.

EDIT: It seems TVRage and TheTVDB SxE numberings are quite different... I guess the episodes you have are named after TVRage.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.