detects as tv instead of movie

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
maortal

detects as tv instead of movie

Post by maortal »

hey i just downloaded
The.Sweeney.2012.720p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS
which is rared and when extracted will be sparks-sweeney-720.mkv

problem is that filebot prefer to detect it as tv show instead of movie... since it detect sparks as tv series.. i dont see why should it even consider it as tv series since there is no episode or season number in it...
besides i dont get it why to take the file name in consideration and not the torrent name.... since many groups now decide to release movies in the format of {groupname}-some.bullshit.title-{quality}.mkv

btw sometimes the script fails with no reason... when rerunning it it will succeed
by rerunning i mean remove torrent file and readd it to same folder... so same sequence is triggered... might be some synchronization problem
rednoah
The Source

Re: detects as tv instead of movie

Post by rednoah »

Detecting the movie based on the path is most basic detection method that, it's how I'd identify a movie anyway. Besides the torrent is the same as the folder/file name.

Anyway, works with the latest revision:

Code: Select all

sparks-sweeney-720.mkv [series: The Sweeney, movie: The Sweeney (2012)]
Exclude Series: The Sweeney
Group: [tvs:null, mov:The Sweeney (2012), anime:null] => [sparks-sweeney-720.mkv]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Looking up movie by filehash via [TheMovieDB]
TheMovieDB: Hash lookup not supported
Auto-detect movie from context: [D:\testdata\AMC-EM (regression test)\The.Sweeney.2012.720p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS\sparks-sweeney-720.mkv]
[COPY] Rename [D:\testdata\AMC-EM (regression test)\The.Sweeney.2012.720p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS\sparks-sweeney-720.mkv] to [D:\output\Movies\The Sweeney (2012)\The Sweeney (2012).mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
maortal

Re: detects as tv instead of movie

Post by maortal »

ohh cool thanks i'll update to HEAD again
and retest it
thanks