[BETA] FileBot 4.8.2 (with support for all platforms with cross-platform license system)

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
rednoah
The Source

Re: [BETA] FileBot 4.8.2 (with support for all platforms with cross-platform license system)

Post by rednoah »

plittlefield wrote: 11 Oct 2018, 12:28

Code: Select all

Chromaprint: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "fpcalc": error=2, No such file or directory
I can install the Ubuntu package libchromaprint-tools but this pulls in a whole LOAD of software :-(

What does Chromaprint offer and do I really need it for CLI renaming?
You can ignore that, unless you want AcoustID support.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
shahinpirooz

Re: [BETA] FileBot 4.8.2 (with support for all platforms with cross-platform license system)

Post by shahinpirooz »

rednoah wrote: 12 Aug 2018, 07:24 Here's a pre-release test build for 32-bit Windows 7 you can try:
https://get.filebot.net/filebot/HEAD/
There's no 32-bit Win& build at the link above, did I miss it? I'm having the same challenge, I have a 32-bit Win7 install that I can't use my universal license for 4.8.2 for as even the portable build requires 64-bit java
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Starting with FileBot 4.8.5, the FileBot_*_x86.msi package is in the same folder as all the other release files:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9535
DevXen
Power User

Post by DevXen »

I'd also be interested in a lifetime license. Since I just got my unraid server setup. And I still have a Windows 7 PC running Plex as well. And to copyballv my media to my windows ten pc to name it then copy it back just isn't realistic. Haha.
mrwurst

Post by mrwurst »

Hi, I am slightly irritated about two things:
- It is really hard to register to the forum. I had to put some movies into some order I have no idea about. Took me ten times to get it right.
- I bought a license on the Mac App store to support your work. Now that the subtitles application is not developed anymore I would have to buy a license again to get access to all features?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

mrwurst wrote: 09 Jul 2019, 18:39 - It is really hard to register to the forum. I had to put some movies into some order I have no idea about. Took me ten times to get it right.
It's easy for typical FileBot users, but really hard for automated spam bots. Sorry for the inconvenience.

mrwurst wrote: 09 Jul 2019, 18:39 - I bought a license on the Mac App store to support your work. Now that the subtitles application is not developed anymore I would have to buy a license again to get access to all features?
The license check is only enforced for the Rename feature. You can use the latest release just fine for Subtitles, with or without a license. ;)

Also, this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9517
GeneralTweety

Post by GeneralTweety »

Hi rednoah,

i use filebot about two years with a microsoft store license. I want to transfer now my license to my synology. Is it possible to get a license.psm file to activate on synology for free if i purchased it on microsoft store from you?

I bought it on the 03.04.2018. I can sent you the invoice if this helps.

Best regards for your help.

Nice Greetings from Austria and I wish merry christmas to all.

Manfred
johan

Post by johan »

Wow, just found out this. The promo code model is really interesting. You're supporting volunteer work via your own way.