Ability to Select Specials under Episodes Tab

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
Corey3443

Ability to Select Specials under Episodes Tab

Post by Corey3443 »

Would like the ability to select only specials under the "Episodes" tab. I've found it kind of annoying when dealing with Anime and OVA's/etc.

This would help alot when manually matching stuff (rather than bring in all the season excess)
rednoah
The Source

Re: Ability to Select Specials under Episodes Tab

Post by rednoah »

You can use multi-selection / copy & paste as usual to select and copy individual Episode items from the Episodes panel into other parts of FileBot.

Here's how it works:
https://youtu.be/LJOfiQeCHvY
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Corey3443

Post by Corey3443 »

OMG, how didn't I realise that? derp... Well, use that in the meantime. Thanks, red.

It still might be useful adding it as a filter, I've noticed on some series (since tvdb update atleast) running 4.7.9 that unless you select all seasons, sometimes it doesn't show all specials.

Use to be I could select season 1, and it would list all specials + s1, now it seems to limit some. One Piece from THETVDB is a good example.

edit: i did see a note re: 4.8 using the new tvdb api, so that might be related, but i haven't updated because I've yet to see an MSI version yet.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Specials can be part of a season, but don't have to be, so if you select Season 1 you get only Season 1 specials, but if you select All Seasons than you all specials including the ones that don't belong to any specific season.

Newer MSI packages are available but are in BETA:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6006
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.