Subtitles upload broken [InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make field private Spliterator accessible]

All your suggestions, requests and ideas for future development
Bazzu85

Subtitles upload broken [InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make field private Spliterator accessible]

Post by Bazzu85 »

Hi,
I uploaded some subs via windows gui but when I go to opensubtitles I don't see these subs..

Am I missing something?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Subtitles upload

Post by rednoah »

Strange indeed, especially if there's no error message, because that means that OpenSubtitles sent back a success message. What does the UI say on upload? Maybe the same subtitles have already been uploaded?

At least some subtitles seem to have been uploaded successfully with the latest version:
https://www.google.com/search?q="Upload ... Bot+v4.8.2"
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Bazzu85

Post by Bazzu85 »

Hi, here I'm again with the same problem..

2 years ago I resolved uploading using the site...
today I have to upload a bunch of subs and doesn't works..

Clicking on Upload do nothing...
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Are there any error messages in the log?
Bazzu85

Post by Bazzu85 »

rednoah wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 14:11 Are there any error messages in the log?
just checked the %appdata%\FileBot\logs\error.log and nothing

I deleted the error.log and retried the upload..the file remain empty..
If you want I can MP you the first file..
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I would need both video file and subtitle file pair for testing.

EDIT:

You could try to run filebot with a console window. Might show errors that somehow didn't get written to the log file. The Upload button doing nothing at all is very strange...
Bazzu85

Post by Bazzu85 »

rednoah wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 14:38 I would need both video file and subtitle file pair for testing.

EDIT:

You could try to run filebot with a console window. Might show errors that somehow didn't get written to the log file. The Upload button doing nothing at all is very strange...
mp to you..
can you link me a guide to use the console?

edit: checking here https://www.filebot.net/cli.html#arguments there's not command to upload subtitles...

edit2: I now understanded what you mean with console windows
here's the error:

Code: Select all

Uncaught Exception in AWT-EventQueue-0: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at one.util.streamex.CollapseSpliterator.<init>(CollapseSpliterator.java:68)
        at one.util.streamex.StreamEx.collapseInternal(StreamEx.java:81)
        at one.util.streamex.StreamEx.groupRuns(StreamEx.java:1694)
        at net.filebot.ui.subtitle.upload.SubtitleUploadDialog.groupRunsByCD(Unknown Source)
        at one.util.streamex.AbstractStreamEx.toArray(AbstractStreamEx.java:344)
        at one.util.streamex.AbstractStreamEx.toList(AbstractStreamEx.java:1186)
        at net.filebot.ui.subtitle.upload.SubtitleUploadDialog.getUploadGroups(Unknown Source)
        at net.filebot.ui.subtitle.upload.SubtitleUploadDialog.doUpload(Unknown Source)
        at net.filebot.util.ui.SwingUI$LambdaAction.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at net.filebot.ui.subtitle.SubtitleDropTarget$Upload.handleUpload(Unknown Source)
        at net.filebot.ui.subtitle.SubtitleDropTarget$Upload.handleDrop(Unknown Source)
        at net.filebot.ui.subtitle.SubtitleDropTarget$1.lambda$drop$0(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make field private java.util.Spliterator java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.sourceSpliterator accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.util.stream" to unnamed module @7f63425a
        at one.util.streamex.StreamExInternals.lambda$static$3(StreamExInternals.java:79)
        at one.util.streamex.StreamExInternals.<clinit>(StreamExInternals.java:61)
        ... 12 more
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Huh. Looks like were shipping some broken dependencies...

:arrow: FileBot r9018 should fix that issue. You can try the portable zip from the beta package downloads to see if it works now:
viewtopic.php?t=1609

:!: However, once upload itself works on the client-side, OpenSubtitles may still reject the upload on their side, at least that's what happens when I try to upload the subtitles you have shared with me for testing:

Our anti-spam trigger has been triggered. It may mean that there is advertisement in your subtitle that isn't allowed. Or there are repetitive consecutive sequences. This can happen with some Hearing Impaired subtitles.
Bazzu85

Post by Bazzu85 »

rednoah wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 20:52 Huh. Looks like were shipping some broken dependencies...

:arrow: FileBot r9018 should fix that issue. You can try the portable zip from the beta package downloads to see if it works now:
viewtopic.php?t=1609

:!: However, once upload itself works on the client-side, OpenSubtitles may still reject the upload on their side, at least that's what happens when I try to upload the subtitles you have shared with me for testing:

Our anti-spam trigger has been triggered. It may mean that there is advertisement in your subtitle that isn't allowed. Or there are repetitive consecutive sequences. This can happen with some Hearing Impaired subtitles.
Ok, I had to update the regex in SubtitleEdit to remove some other ADS before uploading..
BTW the new version worked like a charm..
Waiting to be in stable...thx
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Bazzu85 wrote: 26 Dec 2021, 18:54 BTW the new version worked like a charm..
Waiting to be in stable...thx
Sure thing. Thanks for reporting the issue. A bit of a strange one that is only introduced after QA, and not a commonly used feature, so I guess this one has been broken for a while without anyone noticing or reporting... So thanks again for the console logs on this one!