Custom Episode Naming Scheme

Any questions? Need some help?
tomnook123

Custom Episode Naming Scheme

Post by tomnook123 »

Is there a way to make the search results in the episodes search tab adhere to a custom naming scheme? For instance, I have a preset in the rename tab that automatically labels episodes s0xe0x - Episode Name. Is there a way to have search results show up like this so when I need to manually rename episodes that won't match right I can just copy and paste from the search results to the files?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Custom Episode Naming Scheme

Post by rednoah »

No, but if you just wanna play with formats for testing purposes, then you can use the Send To... List feature and then have the List panel apply your format on all the episode objects.

When you use copy and paste (at least within FileBot) you'll be copying episode objects that can freely be formatted in Rename and List panels, and not fixed text objects.

So even if you manually match episodes, you'll still wanna use the Rename and Episodes panels, and let FileBot format and rename as usual.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
tomnook123

Post by tomnook123 »

Is there any way to save a pattern in the list tab so I don't need to copy and paste from my preset each time?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I don't think so. If you're renaming files you don't need the List panel though.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.