Renaming TV episodes over episode 100 - newbie

Any questions? Need some help?
humanoid01

Renaming TV episodes over episode 100 - newbie

Post by humanoid01 »

First of all I have used Filebot for the last year and all has been pretty straightforward so have never had to delve into changing any code however, I have now hit an issue with a tv show where I have around 600 episodes all labelled in order 01-649.

The first 99 episodes I can rename easily with just a search using TheMovieDb under tv mode which gives
a format of "Prisoner - S01E01 - Episode 1" etc and correctly adjusts for the next season starting at episode 83. The format is default at {n} - {s00e00} - {t}

However, from episode 101 onwards instead of S02101 - Episode 101, it changes to S01E01 - Episode 01. Same issue for everything afterwards. Is this a way around this?

I have already converted everything prior and preferences are set to absolute airdate order. I also tried dragging the episodes from the episodes screen to the rename screen but as I need to start from episode 101 it doesn't seem I can drag from that point (I have to have all previous episodes which then do not align). Also with this method it seems to display the filepath in the new name column.

Also same issue if I use TVDB for renaming
rednoah
The Source

Re: Renaming TV episodes over episode 100 - newbie

Post by rednoah »

Here's the generic answer:
viewtopic.php?t=2769

:idea: If you need a specific answer, we'll need to have a look at a specific file path that doesn't work first. Please read How to Request Help for details.

:idea: Screenshots would be helpful if you're using the GUI and get stuck somewhere. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.