if any file in folder it's fail to rename

Any questions? Need some help?
Keven07

if any file in folder it's fail to rename

Post by Keven07 »

i m new here, buy key 4 days ago and love it <3 really great work developers thanks for filebot.
(sorry for my bad english)

Everything working fine yesterday.

if i download in empty Folder is worked but if any file in folder it's give CmdlineException: Failed to process. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

here is logs :
1. download : God.Friended.Me.S02E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[rarbg] Renamed done
2. download with old episodes in download folder : The.Rookie.S02E17.HDTV.x264-SVA[rarbg] Failed
3. Download with Empty Folder : The.Rookie.S02E17.HDTV.x264-SVA[rarbg] Renamed done

Code: Select all

Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon Apr 13 14:18:57 IST 2020]
Parameter: pushbullet = *****
Parameter: seriesFormat = C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload TVShows\tv_show\{n.replaceTrailingBrackets().space('.')}\{n.replaceTrailingBrackets().space('.')}.{s00e00}
Parameter: movieFormat = C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload Movies\tv_show\{ext}{id}
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: ut_dir = C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download TVShows
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_title = God.Friended.Me.S02E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[rarbg]
Parameter: ut_label = TV Shows
Input: C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download TVShows\God.Friended.Me.S02E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv
Group: {Series=true} => [God.Friended.Me.S02E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB] with [Airdate Order]
Auto-detected query: [God Friended Me]
Fetching episode data for [God Friended Me]
[DUPLICATE] from [C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download TVShows\God.Friended.Me.S02E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv] to [C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload TVShows\tv_show\God.Friended.Me\God.Friended.Me.S02E19.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Sending PushBullet report
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon Apr 13 14:22:05 IST 2020]
Parameter: seriesFormat = C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload TVShows\tv_show\{n.replaceTrailingBrackets().space('.')}\{n.replaceTrailingBrackets().space('.')}.{s00e00}
Parameter: movieFormat = C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload Movies\tv_show\{ext}{id}
Parameter: ut_title = The.Rookie.S02E17.HDTV.x264-SVA[rarbg]
Input: C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download TVShows\God.Friended.Me.S02E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv
Input: C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download TVShows\The.Rookie.S02E17.HDTV.x264-SVA.mkv
xattr: [God.Friended.Me.S02E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv] => [God Friended Me - 2x19 - The Fugitive]
Group: {Series=true} => [God.Friended.Me.S02E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv, The.Rookie.S02E17.HDTV.x264-SVA.mkv]
Auto-detected query: [God Friended Me, The Rookie, download tvshows]
Fetching episode data for [God Friended Me]
Fetching episode data for [The Rookie]
Fetching episode data for [The Rookies]
Fetching episode data for [The NRL Rookie]
Fetching episode data for [Rookies (2008)]
Fetching episode data for [The Rook]
Processed 0 files
CmdlineException: Failed to process [C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download TVShows\God.Friended.Me.S02E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv] because [C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload TVShows\tv_show\God.Friended.Me\God.Friended.Me.S02E19.mkv] is an exact copy and already exists [Last-Modified: Mon Apr 13 14:18:39 IST 2020]
Processing 2 unsorted files
[DUPLICATE] from [C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download TVShows\God.Friended.Me.S02E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv] to [C:\Program Files\qBittorrent\Unsorted\Download TVShows\God.Friended.Me.S02E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv]
[DUPLICATE] Failure: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: C:\Program Files\qBittorrent\Unsorted
Processed 0 files
AccessDeniedException: C:\Program Files\qBittorrent\Unsorted
Finished without processing any files
Abort (×_×)
Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon Apr 13 14:24:51 IST 2020]
Parameter: ut_title = The.Rookie.S02E17.HDTV.x264-SVA[rarbg]
Input: C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download TVShows\The.Rookie.S02E17.HDTV.x264-SVA.mkv
Group: {Series=true} => [The.Rookie.S02E17.HDTV.x264-SVA.mkv]
Auto-detected query: [The Rookie]
Fetching episode data for [The Rookie]
Fetching episode data for [The Rookies]
Fetching episode data for [The NRL Rookie]
Fetching episode data for [Rookies (2008)]
Fetching episode data for [The Rook]
[DUPLICATE] from [C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download TVShows\The.Rookie.S02E17.HDTV.x264-SVA.mkv] to [C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload TVShows\tv_show\The.Rookie\The.Rookie.S02E17.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Script with qbittorrent :

"C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.launcher.exe" -script fn:amc --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file "C:\Users\box1\Downloads\logs.log" --def pushbullet=key --def "seriesFormat=C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload TVShows\tv_show\{n.replaceTrailingBrackets().space('.')}\{n.replaceTrailingBrackets().space('.')}.{s00e00}" "movieFormat=C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload Movies\tv_show\{ext}{id}" unsorted=y music=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
System Info :
Total Physical Memory : 16GB
Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2640 v4 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)
Last edited by Keven07 on 13 Apr 2020, 17:21, edited 1 time in total.
rednoah
The Source

Re: if any file in folder it's fail to rename

Post by rednoah »

You probably forgot to specify --output which defaults to the current working directory if left unspecified, and that happens to be C:\Program Files\qBittorrent which of course can't be used as output folder due to Windows permissions not allowing you to write there:

AccessDeniedException: C:\Program Files\qBittorrent\Unsorted

You probably meant to specify this:

--output C:\Users\box1\Downloads

Looks like you're accidentally processing the same file over and over:

CmdlineException: Failed to process [C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download TVShows\God.Friended.Me.S02E19.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv] because [C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload TVShows\tv_show\God.Friended.Me\God.Friended.Me.S02E19.mkv] is an exact copy and already exists [Last-Modified: Mon Apr 13 14:18:39 IST 2020]
:idea: You probably forgot to specify --def excludeList. Please read the amc script manual for details on that.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Keven07

Post by Keven07 »

thanks for reply :geek:

this is right ?

"C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.launcher.exe" -script fn:amc --output "C:\Users\box1\Downloads\" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file "C:\Users\box1\Downloads\logs.log" --def excludeList=reports.txt --def "seriesFormat=C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload TVShows\tv_show\{n.replaceTrailingBrackets().space('.')}\{n.replaceTrailingBrackets().space('.')}.{s00e00}" "movieFormat=C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload Movies\tv_show\{ext}{id}" unsorted=y music=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L
Last edited by Keven07 on 13 Apr 2020, 17:21, edited 1 time in total.
Keven07

Post by Keven07 »

update working everything fine

"C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.launcher.exe" -script fn:amc --output C:/Users/box1/Downloads --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file "C:\Users\box1\Downloads\logs.log" --def excludeList=reports.txt --def pushbullet=o.kvV78zVqTvFmzD7LymeWLC74OGrKReBO --def "seriesFormat=C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload TVShows\tv_show\{n.replaceTrailingBrackets().space('.')}\{n.replaceTrailingBrackets().space('.')}.{s00e00}" "movieFormat=C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload Movies\tv_show\{ext}{id}" unsorted=y music=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
Keven07

Post by Keven07 »

last question i want to skip .SRT files to rename.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Have you tried --def ignore yet?
Keven07

Post by Keven07 »

rednoah wrote: 13 Apr 2020, 18:32 Have you tried --def ignore yet?
no one working

--def ignore='[.](avi|srt)$'
--def ignore='[.]srt$'
--def ignore='[.]srt'
Last edited by Keven07 on 14 Apr 2020, 05:24, edited 1 time in total.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Keven07 wrote: 14 Apr 2020, 05:11 this right ?
The log will tell. ;) Looks good to me, but I'm not very reliable as a regular expression engine. :lol:

EDIT:

Start with --def ignore=.+ to ignore everything, so you can see what the logs look like when files are ignored, and then rapid prototype from there.

EDIT 2:

Note that '...' doesn't work on Windows, and is likely treated as literal. "..." does work on Windows. The log will tell you what literal value ends up being passed onto filebot.
Keven07

Post by Keven07 »

rednoah wrote: 14 Apr 2020, 05:16
Keven07 wrote: 14 Apr 2020, 05:11 this right ?
The log will tell. ;) Looks good to me, but I'm not very reliable as a regular expression engine. :lol:

EDIT:

Start with --def ignore=.+ to ignore everything, so you can see what the logs look like when files are ignored, and then rapid prototype from there.

EDIT 2:

Note that '...' doesn't work on Windows, and is likely treated as literal. "..." does work on Windows. The log will tell you what literal value ends up being passed onto filebot.

logs :

Run script [fn:amc] at [Tue Apr 14 07:46:10 IST 2020]
Parameter: excludeList = reports.txt
Parameter: ignore = '[.]srt'
Parameter: ut_dir = C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download Movies
Parameter: ut_title = Underwater.2020.720p.HDRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG[TGx]
Parameter: ut_label = Movies
Use excludes: C:\Users\box1\Downloads\reports.txt (29)
Ignore hidden: C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download Movies\desktop.ini
Input: C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download Movies\Underwater.2020.720p.HDRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv
Input: C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download Movies\Underwater.2020.720p.HDRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.srt
Group: {Movie=true} => [Underwater.2020.720p.HDRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv, Underwater.2020.720p.HDRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.srt]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context [C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download Movies\Underwater.2020.720p.HDRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv]
[DUPLICATE] from [C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download Movies\Underwater.2020.720p.HDRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv] to [C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload Movies\tv_show\mkv443791.mkv]
[DUPLICATE] from [C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Download Movies\Underwater.2020.720p.HDRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG.srt] to [C:\Users\box1\Downloads\Upload Movies\tv_show\srt443791.srt]
Processed 2 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

My EDIT 2 correctly predicted the issue and how you could easily have figured it out yourself. :lol:

BAD

Parameter: ignore = '[.]srt'

GOOD

Parameter: ignore = [.]srt
Keven07

Post by Keven07 »

thank you so much :D 8-)

it's worked, also add in example for new bees like me.

--def ignore="[.]srt"