New User

Any questions? Need some help?
Ztrust

New User

Post by Ztrust »

Hey Found this awesome tool like 6 hours ago, have been trough the forum and youtube ever since and im learning and im confused

I have tried out a little modification of this "{n} ({y}){" CD$pi"}{"."+lang.getDisplayName(Locale.getDefault()).lower()}"

and i dont get the result im expecting with english and danish subtitles i get this

insidious chapter 2 (2013).mkv (ok)
insidious chapter 2 (2013)cd1.english.srt
insidious chapter 2 (2013)cd2.norwiegen.srt
rednoah
The Source

Re: New User

Post by rednoah »

If the original doesn't contain a language marker it'll default to auto-detection, which may have issues with similar languages.

You can try some sort of hard-coding these things to Danish though. Like if subtitles contains certain words assume it's Danish, or if auto-detection says Norwegian, assume it's Danish, etc

Send me that subtitles and it's original name and i can try myself.

EDIT:
Looks like language detectors in generally have issues with Danish/Norwegian :D
http://image.slidesharecdn.com/language ... 1291367319
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Ztrust

Post by Ztrust »

Hey Rednoah

thank you for the reply so fast.
as i stated I am brand new to this site, so when you say send me the subtitle to you mean here or as in pm ?
Anyway here is the link to the subtitle http://subscene.com/subtitles/maximum-c ... ish/693712

i had thought it would be possible to get it to output danish if it thought it was norwiegen but i am brand new to this kind of "codeing?" or any codeing for that matter.

could you tell me why the subtitles get cd1 and cd2 when there is no cd 1 and 2 and the movie gets it right ?

Since I take it you are the boss :D i might as well put this here to, I created an account, since im gonna be using this forum alot, but i have to reset my password everytime before i can log in wont accept my changed password the next time?

Sorry for so much
Ztrust
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

1.This one works for me:
2013-12-22 15_21_52-Movie Format.png
Alternatively since "Jeg" is the most common word in Danish and probably non-existent in English, you could do this:

Code: Select all

{file.length() < 1E6 && file.text.matchAll(/\bJeg\b/).size() > 5 ? 'Danish' : 'English'}
i.e. for all files smaller than 1 MB (i.e. subtitle files) check if the word Jeg appears more than 5 times. If yes, it's Danish, if no, it's English.

2. The original subtitles names didn't match the original movie name. Basically both files match the same movie. So you have File/Part #1 and File/Part #2. If you have the same movie twice it'd work out similarly, it's up to your format how to deal with that, e.g. just don't use {pn} binding and do your own match for CDn patterns.

3. No idea, "Remember Login" works fine for me. Try clearing your browser cache.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.