License Activation Questions and Answers

Any questions? Need some help?
Italia

Re: License Activation Questions and Answers

Post by Italia »

HI Rednoah

I think you misunderstood me.
I am not asking for a different licence. I want to buy the Universal Licence.
What I want to know, is if it is possible (and how) to change over from the 1yr licence to the universal licence, if the 1yr licence has not expired. FileBot does not seem to have any place to add a licence or change one.
Or do I have to wait until the 1yr licence has expired before buying the Universal Licence?
rednoah
The Source

Re: License Activation Questions and Answers

Post by rednoah »

:arrow: You may double-click your *.psm license file to install your *.psm license file.

FileBot will not bother you in-app if the currently installed license is perfectly valid, so if Option 2 doesn't present itself, go with Option 1 or Option 3 instead:
https://www.filebot.net/activate.html

rednoah wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 07:21 How do I install my license file?

Option 1:

You can activate your license by double-clicking on the license file or right-clicking the license file and opening it with FileBot.

Option 2:

If you've already started using FileBot, then you can also activate your license by clicking on the Rename button and then clicking on the Paste License Key or Select License File menu item when prompted:

Option 3:

If you are using the filebot command-line tools, then you can install your license with the filebot --license *.psm command:

Code: Select all

filebot --license /path/to/FileBot_License_P9458222.psm
You may call filebot --license without arguments to read the license key from standard input:

Code: Select all

$ filebot --license
Please copy and paste your license key...
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.