Autoetection: Use Foldername if filename resulted in nothing

Any questions? Need some help?
mattmm

Autoetection: Use Foldername if filename resulted in nothing

Post by mattmm »

Hello,

i have a file on my syn nas:
/volume1/video/Filme/Tribes.of.Europa.S01.German.DD51.720p.NetflixHD.x264-4SF/4sf-toe-720p-s01e02.mkv

and he tries to identify it by :

Lookup via [4sf toe]
No episode data found: [4sf toe]
Failed to identify or process any files

Is there a way to make him fallback to check the foldername to find the series?
Tribes.of.Europa.S01 -> [tribes of europa] ?

Or maybe i can give him a hint like:
[4sf toe] means "tribes of europa" ?

Also is there a way to not copy everything into unsorted?

Thank you very much!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Autoetection: Use Foldername if filename resulted in nothing

Post by rednoah »

mattmm wrote: 29 Mar 2021, 12:38 Is there a way to make him fallback to check the foldername to find the series?
FileBot does this by default, but fails for unknown reasons in this specific case. Likely a combination of bad naming in both file and folder name, in combination with this particular series being new and net yet well known.

mattmm wrote: 29 Mar 2021, 12:38 Also is there a way to not copy everything into unsorted?
This behaviour is enabled via --def unsorted=y, so that files that would otherwise be skipped are copied somewhere where you can find them easily and then process them with the GUI. Disabling --def unsorted will simply result in unsortable files being skipped.

:arrow: You can build a custom pipeline of different commands that deal with different files like so:

Code: Select all

$ filebot -rename -r /input --output /output --file-filter "fn =~ /toe/" --db TheTVDB --q 385320 -non-strict --action TEST --log INFO
[TEST] from [4sf-toe-720p-s01e02.mkv] to [Tribes of Europa - 1x02 - Chapter 2.mkv]
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.