Tooltips Language on list of matches

Any questions? Need some help?
lothian

Tooltips Language on list of matches

Post by lothian »

Hi, when I select the match function, often I get prompted with a list of potential matches for my program. If you move the mouse over one of the lines, you get a little tooltip window showing the details for the show. When I do this, I often get a message showing some language or set of languages I do not know (not English). But on other shows, you get a nice little description and overview of the show. Why is this not always available? The description of the show seems to contain the overview and the name includes the year of the show. but nothing in the tooltips.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Tooltips Language on list of matches

Post by rednoah »

FileBot will give you all the information that is known at the time, what exactly that may be depends on your selected database and the source of the search result. If the series description is instantly available, then FileBot will include it in the popup, but if it would require additional network requests, then FileBot will assume that you probably prefer some extra information now, instead of all extra information some 2-3 seconds later.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.