XBMC help

Any questions? Need some help?
romano

XBMC help

Post by romano »

Hi guys,
iam trying to setup the XBMC with my sitting room TV, i have looked and the ways they tell is to connect the computer to the tv or use the hardware Raspbery. i would like to sit on the couch and use some type of remote.
My question is why do we need XBMC if it is not easy to see the movies on the tv? just for the computer?
i usually use an yomega to view movies on the tv, connect to a mobile hard drive.
romano

Re: XBMC help

Post by romano »

ok after much thinking i just bougth OUYA to use with XBMC( the new version 13 will be fully compatible).
Ithiel
Power² User

Post by Ithiel »

romano wrote:ok after much thinking i just bougth OUYA to use with XBMC( the new version 13 will be fully compatible).
I was an original backer of the OUYA. When it finally arrived a month after they came out in stores anyway, I tested it for a few weeks and concluded it was a bucket of puss..

Has it managed to scrape together some resemblance of a worthwhile investment?

I use Plex instead of XBMC. Does anyone know if OUYA runs it now with any level of respectability now?
There can be only one Power² User
romano

Post by romano »

Every review i read, recommends the Ouya, for XBMC, i will not use it for Games just for movies. They say it is the best hardware, and best of all it is easy to setup for noobs(and use the new beta XBMC v.13, if will be fully compatible whit Ouya)
romano

Post by romano »

romano

Post by romano »

Ok i have made the Ouya+XBMC+Buffulo hard Drive(Lan), and its working great! Only lags if the hard drive is copying or recieving.