[Help] Lost my licence key

Any questions? Need some help?
Supergeekno1

[Help] Lost my licence key

Post by Supergeekno1 »

Hello purchased a 1-year licence key on 01/08/2021. I had to reset my PC's OS due to a fault but not I can't find any email with my licence key please can you resend it thank you.

Regards,

Onyedi Uzoka

Proof of purchase
Transaction ID PayPal 76K55206FS736964P
rednoah
The Source

Re: [Help] Lost my licence key

Post by rednoah »

rednoah wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 07:21 :idea: If you want to recover a lost license key or a never received license key, please contact Paddle (our payment processor) with your name, email and payment details so they can look up your order and resend your license confirmation. If you have multiple purchases under your email address, then you must include payment details so that they can look up your most recent order.
Please contact Paddle directly so they can lookup your Order Number based on your payment details:
https://www.filebot.net/activate.html

EDIT:

Your Order Number is P27511603. I was able to lookup your order based on the email address you have used to register here. A copy of your license has been sent to that email address. Since you're using hotmail, the email attachment is likely going to be misclassified as spam, so make sure to check your junk mail folder via the web interface.

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
rednoah
The Source

Re: [Help] Lost my licence key

Post by rednoah »

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.