Media download automation advice

Any questions? Need some help?
BillyTheKid

Media download automation advice

Post by BillyTheKid »

Hi,

I was hoping to get some advice on how to better my media automation set up.

I have used FileBot flawlessly for around 3 years now. I love FileBot as it gives complete flexibility over where downloads get copied, ie if the movie is 4K, it copies to 4K library, anything else goes to movies, tv goes to tv shows and ufc goes to ufc library. FileBot runs automatically after each download in Utorrent completes.

I have attempted to use Showrss to create an automated method of downloading files in Utorrent via rss.

However my issue is that shows under the RSS feed do not auto download consistently, sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t and therefore it needs management.

What tools do people use to automate downloads within their chosen torrent client, ideally that integrate with FileBot?

This is my script in case it help gives a bit more context around how I am using FileBot;

C:\Users\User\Downloads\FileBot_4.9.6-portable\filebot -script fn:amc --conflict auto --output "Z:/Shared Videos/Video" --action duplicate -non-strict "Z:/Shared Videos/Torrent/2_Completed" --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt --def movieFormat="{fn =~ /2160|UHD|4K/ ? '4K Movies' : fn =~ /UFC|ufc/ ? 'UFC' : 'Movies'}/{plex.tail}" seriesFormat={plex} unsorted=y --def gmail=p

Thanks