Reinstalled Windows, lost my license

Any questions? Need some help?
Blackburd

Reinstalled Windows, lost my license

Post by Blackburd »

I reinstalled Windows as one is required to do occasionally. Filebot is asking for it's license which is fine, but it's nowhere to be found.

I came here to search for answers and found my forum account was not active anymore.

I submitted a ticket with your payment processor and the robot assured me that I would be contacted by a human via my email address to get the issue resolved.
I was not surprised when that did not happen.

I searched my paypal account and found a record of payment on 12/18/21, exactly 11 months ago.
I also searched my gmail and found an email from filebot welcoming me to the forums under THIS username on 12/18/21. I re-registered the same exact name today with the same password as before.
I cannot find an email containing the original license.

I would really just like to use Filebot for another month since I have paid for it for a year. Any help would be appreciated.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Reinstalled Windows, lost my license

Post by rednoah »

We have found FileBot License P31800470 registered to your email address. Your license key has been re-sent to your email address. Please store it carefully on Google Drive just in case.

:?: When did you contact Paddle? Paddle staff will typically get back to you within 2-3 working days.

:idea: Forum members with 0 posts are regularly pruned:
viewtopic.php?t=12351
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Blackburd

Re: Reinstalled Windows, lost my license

Post by Blackburd »

I received my license. Thank you!