CLI broken after update

Any questions? Need some help?
hallifallen

CLI broken after update

Post by hallifallen »

Hey, I just upgrade to 4.0 and now my .bat file doesn't work. Log:

Code: Select all

FileNotFoundException: https://raw.github.com/filebot/scripts/master/utorrent-postprocess.groovy
java.io.FileNotFoundException: https://raw.github.com/filebot/scripts/master/utorrent-postprocess.groovy
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.web.WebRequest.fetch(WebRequest.java:140)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.web.WebRequest.fetchIfModified(WebRequest.java:118)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.web.CachedResource.fetchData(CachedResource.java:32)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.web.CachedResource.fetchData(CachedResource.java:11)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.web.AbstractCachedResource.fetch(AbstractCachedResource.java:133)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.web.AbstractCachedResource.get(AbstractCachedResource.java:78)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor$DefaultScriptProvider.fetchScript(ArgumentProcessor.java:236)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:84)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(ArgumentProcessor.java:123)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:192)
Failure (°_°)
Launch4j: Failed to run the given command.

The system could not find the environment option that was entered.
This is the command line I use:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:utorrent-postprocess "I:/.apps/utserver/downloads/tv/" --action move --conflict skip -non-strict --def gmail=email:pw artwork=n clean=n --def "seriesFormat=I:/tv/{n}{'/Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n} - {sxe} {vf} - {t}" >> "I:/.apps/utserver/tv.log" 2>&1
I literally ran it 5 minutes before updating and it worked. Now, not so much.
rednoah
The Source

Re: CLI broken after update

Post by rednoah »

Looks like you haven't updated for a while. It's fn:amc since about last summer.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
hallifallen

Post by hallifallen »

Ah! fn:amc works fine. I haven't touched the cmdline since I set it up. It wasn't broke and therefore I didn't need to fix it. :) Thanks.
davechap

Post by davechap »

Hi folks,

I'm getting exactly the same message as hallifallen after upgrading, but I run my command manually out of a .bat file and already have fn:amc:

call filebot -script fn:amc "C:/Downloads/newarrivals" --log-file batchrun.log --output "D:/NewTV" -non-strict --def plex=192.168.1.032

Any thoughts would be much appreciated. I've been through this forum and I can't see anything that's changed that would break the above ..

Thanks in advance ...
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Logs? Since you're not using fn:utorrent-postprocess this is obviously completely different issue.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.