--def exec=touch

Any questions? Need some help?
Zerelah

--def exec=touch

Post by Zerelah »

Hi

I have FB set up and working nicely for a while now I would like to optimize it a little so im wondering if this is possible ?

I have been using eventghost to run a program on new movies and tvshows but I would like to move this over to filebot if I could, the problem is I need different parameters for movie and tv is this possible ?
--def exec=touch
movies --> mc_com.exe -m -v
Tvshows --> mc_com.exe -e -v

Is there a way to tell filebot to prefer non HI subs?
and lastly I have a collection of around 1500 movies I would like to add source tag to any way to run filebot on these movies and try to guess the souce?

Thanks
rednoah
The Source

Re: --def exec=touch

Post by rednoah »

It's possible with --def exec but running two different commands is a bit tricky. Easiest ways is probably checking the {file.path} for =~ /TV.Shows/ or =~ /Movies/ and have it build the command options accordingly.

FileBot does prefer non-HI subs, unless the HI seems to be a more likely match than the non-HI subs.

What do you mean when you say "source". If the info is in the filename just use {source} binding, otherwise that info is lost. How would guess the source? Resolution? Encoding? BitRate? You can do all of that in the format but it's never gonna be perfect, you might as well give up on reconstructing the source info cause it's simply lost.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Zerelah

Post by Zerelah »

Hey rednoah '

as usual tx for the fast reply.
How would I build the filepath code, this is still so way beyond me It took me a good 3 weeks to build me format.
all my movies go in D:/utorrent/!movies
and all my show go in D:utorrent/!series
{file.path}=~ D:/Utorrent/!series/ --def exec=mc_com.exe -e -v {file.path}=~ D:/Utorrent/!movies/ --def exec=mc_com.exe -m -v
would this work ?

And I guess I will leave my library without source then
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

As wrong as wrong can be...

Here's how it works:

--def exec format:

Code: Select all

mc_com.exe {folder.path =~ /!movies/ ? '-m' : '-e'} -v
--def exec option:

Code: Select all

--def "exec=mc_com.exe {folder.path =~ /!movies/ ? '-m' : '-e'} -v"
Is it dead easy to develop formats like this with instant feedback? Yes!
2014-04-08 14_28_25-Episode Format.png
In the exec format you'll only have file bindings. But you can still use he format editor to prototype whatever command you'd like to build.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Zerelah

Post by Zerelah »

hey Rednoah

Tx for the awesome reply and sorry it took me so long to say thank you this rocks