POSTBUCKET - where random posts in unrelated topics go

Any questions? Need some help?
rednoah
The Source

Re: [MANUAL] Configure OpenSubtitles and Sublight login

Post by rednoah »

Updated the configure.login script so you can set/unset osdb or sublight.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
gavdari

Post by gavdari »

Still the same.
Can you please post the contents of a sample Pref file? I can manually edit the files in ~/.java/.userPref for open subtitles login data, can't I?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Make sure you get my updates immediately:

Code: Select all

filebot -clear-cache -script fn:configure.login
gavdari

Post by gavdari »

Ok so now it seems to work fine:

Testing OpenSubtitles... OK
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
But still, when I'm trying to download subtitles, this is what I get:

WARNING: Not in GZIP format: anti-leech limit may have been reached
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

When it said "Testing OpenSubtitles... OK" it had already configured and setup your user. From then on FileBot was using your user.

Just because you're logged in doesn't mean OpenSubtitles gives you infinite quotas. Try again tomorrow. Or talk to the devs and make a seizable donation. ;)
gavdari

Post by gavdari »

Oh, thank you. I thought if I login I'll have unlimited quota. Sorry for the trouble.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Honestly I have no idea, it keeps changing. Though I have the feeling that since I donated 15 euro and got a VIP account I run into those limits much less.
gavdari

Post by gavdari »

And apparently it's not some specific number of downloads per hour/day. I have this large collection of TV subtitles and I need to download all the subtitles for my brother. Sometimes I can download more than 200 subtitles in one session, and sometimes it starts playing out after a season or two.
dacari
Donor

Re: Automated Media Center

Post by dacari »

Filebot is the final chapter of the holygrail.

Holly Moses....CouchPotato+Utorrent+Filebot+YamJ=Slick as Shit!...I need some help customizing this script as follows:

1. I know Utorrent locks the file, but is there way to move instead of copy?
2. Can it set it to download the NFO file only and not any poster art, or have them removed
3. Customize the output folder name from "Movies"?

Appreciate any help that can assisted.

Regards.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

1. No, only with lots of extra effort and interfacing with utorrent. Why not use hardlinks?
2. No, not by default. And Yes, but you'll need to modify the scripts.
3. RTFM ;)
verysofttoiletpaper

Post by verysofttoiletpaper »

dacari wrote:Filebot is the final chapter of the holygrail.

Holly Moses....CouchPotato+Utorrent+Filebot+YamJ=Slick as Shit!...I need some help customizing this script as follows:

1. I know Utorrent locks the file, but is there way to move instead of copy?
2. Can it set it to download the NFO file only and not any poster art, or have them removed
3. Customize the output folder name from "Movies"?

Appreciate any help that can assisted.

Regards.
What do you use YamJ for and how do you use it?
dacari
Donor

Post by dacari »

@rednoah

1. Thanks
2. Thanks
3. KMA ;)

@verysofttoiletpaper

Yamj is a code for downloading info & indexing for NMT players:

http://code.google.com/p/moviejukebox/
ashfallen0
Power User

Post by ashfallen0 »

dacari:
#1:

--action move

I personally have great success with this. My utorrent is set to download (with .ut) to a partial directory, then move on complete to a competed directory, which is where filebot takes over and moves that to the clean directory after rename. It allows me to monitor failed launches of the filebot script and re-run from the logger entry to diagnose. The torrent HAS to be stopped for that to work. Preferences: Queueing: "When utorrent reaches the seeding goal" Enable checkbox "Limit the upload rate to (kB/s): [0 = stop] Change that to 0. That will allow you to seed to a good ratio, then discontinue and unlock the file.

#3: rednoah is saying that he defined the script to use the relative directory, so if you use:

--def "movieFormat=Movies/{n} {y}/{fn}"
and change that to what ever you want that directory to be e.g

--def "movieFormat=Films/{n} {y}/{fn}"
it will add a subdirectory named X:/OutputDir/Films/
dacari
Donor

Post by dacari »

Thank you ashfallen0,

Ahh this is great...I also tried the fbcpto.groovy script but could not get it to work. Couple little questions as I am a noob.

1. What do you mean by (.ut)
2. Would you be able to advise how to modify the script so that only the NFO file is created and not any poster art.

This is what I have:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "\\NAS\Volume_2\Media\Movies" --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def music=n subtitles=en artwork=n "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "clean=y" --def "movieFormat=Films/{n} {y}/{fn}"

Thanks Much
ashfallen0
Power User

Post by ashfallen0 »

1: Preferences: General: "When downloading": checkbox "Append .!ut to incomplete files". Not really sure if it's necessary, but it allows me a visual of what is downloading but not complete, in case any files don't get moved by utorrent or the computer crashes/power failure.
2: Sorry, you're going to have to find a scripting guru. I wouldn't even know where to begin.
Image PHPBB3 hates me.
DG77

Post by DG77 »

Is it possible to adjust the script to organize only TVShows, and for everything else just unzip into current (download) folder?

Karanlik

Post by Karanlik »

Foa,I met with Filebot and your script yesterday and thanks for hardwork.

I tried to use with Vuze via command runner plug in.

Since there is no %S defination in command runner, i only disabled this part of your script in my local drive.

// check user-defined pre-condition
// if (tryQuietly{ ut_state ==~ ut_state_allow }) {
//	throw new Exception("Invalid state: ut_state = $ut_state (expected $ut_state_allow)")
// }
and here is my command
filebot.exe -script "C:/Program Files/FileBot/amc.groovy" --output "G:/AFTER" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
It extract the G:\AFTER directory without problem. But that's all. Extracted part in orgjinal directory remains undeleted and there is no sub or artwork. Seems like script doesn't work after extracting part.

I also tried to copy other script in amc.groovy and changed script like this. (I don't know if it's right way of coding groovy).
i.e

if (pushover) {
	// include webservice utility
	include('C:/Program Files/FileBot/ws.groovy')

_log.info 'Sending Pushover notification'
	Pushover(pushover).send("Finished processing ${tryQuietly { ut_title } ?: input*.dir.name.unique()} (${getRenameLog().size()} files).")
}
again i stucked after extracting and copying part.

Do you any idea how i can make work other parts of script also?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You don't need to change anything, and the lines you commented out have no affect anyway if you don't pass in ut_state_allow.

Most importantly you'll first need to check Vuzes log or something for what command it's actually executing, after variables have been replaced etc

Changing the script without checking what the command and output is, is pretty much useless since you're working blind.
Karanlik

Post by Karanlik »

Ok, I stucked after extracting and copying part because i didn't use option on command.
Now i can confirm that your script works like a charm on Azureus (Vuze, with command runner plugin).

Only mail part doesn't work. When i tried to run in command line, it says i should look "http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answ ... swer=14257 ". I tried suggestion there but i didn't work but it isn't so important i think.

What i wonder is if it's possible to get ripper group name or torrent name in info file or somewhere like that.

Thanks again for the great app and script.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Email works. You probably pass in the wrong values. Note that by username I do mean username, not email address, which would be [email protected]

The other stuff you can add yourself if you're ok with a bit of groovy code.
f3nc3r

Post by f3nc3r »

Rednoah

Thanks for all your support- this is a really amazing program.

I'm trying to set filebot up with my vuze installation (as I feel uncomfortable running utorrent w/o peer blocking), and was wondering if there is a way to automatically rename some tv series by season-episode and some by airdate- specifically considering the daily show and the colbert report.

If it helps, I can automatically assign a different category for the by airdate series.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

It's all in the episode naming scheme. Just something along the lines of {n ==~ /Daily.Show/ ? airdate : s00e00} so very very easy.
paddym

Post by paddym »

Hi all,

I've been using this script for the past few months and it's brilliant! Really I couldn't be more grateful this is fantastic work.
I've been running it straight from utorrent posprocess and for some reason lately it's stopped working.

A movie or TV show downloads and nothing happens, the log out put in utorrent shows that the commands are being called but just nothing happens. I've added the filebot.log output too but the file isn't created.
I've tried to do some troubleshooting myself and I find that running a manual command works so this script is doing it's job, it's got to be something to do with uTorrent. Anyone seen this at all? It's so frustrating!

Any help is appreciated.

P
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Check the docs again. Things changed a bit with v3.5, so if you redirect output you'll need to force utorrent to call with cmd. With v3.6 that i'll push on the weekend it'll get more streamlined and should then be stable.
paddym

Post by paddym »

Thanks for the response!

Where are the docs? I'm reading the original post and I don't see any link to documents? Sorry if I'm being stupid I'm genuinely not being lazy :-)

My script looks the same as the first post, also I notice it appears to be picking up files to try and unzip or move which it shouldn't. For example it seems to have picked up the sample file.